We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round watch featuring logoed black dial with three chronograph subdials
- 39 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
- A brushed stainless steel band anchors this top-notch style from Seiko Men's featuring chronograph movement and a handy date window.
- Quartz movement with analog display
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3.8 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- ASIN: B005SG1N3E
- Item model number: SSC001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.2 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Band Color||Not Applicable|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||measures-seconds, Chronograph, Luminous|
|Item weight||9.60 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its not too big for a Asian hand, and not too heavy.
I have seen some people complain that the stopwatch hand (the thin hand that is stationary during normal operation) is not at 12 o'clock. but the manual describes how it can be changed to any position you desire.
he alarm sound is not so pleasing (a very high pitch tone) but it is not a huge issue for me !
Overall its worth the money!
Most recent customer reviews
Willing to buy again