Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on August 26, 2015
Excellent quality product. Very well built. Keeps time well. My only gripe, it is minor is that is very hard to see the tiny labeling in the bezel ie the inner black dial white numbers. I am 45 years old w average to good eyesight. Again this complaint is minor! If however you are maybe 60+ years of age I recommend the Citizen Nighthawk flight watch thst has bigger writing easier to see. Though do note , bigger writing means less functions. This Seiko has way more functionality. So is a trade off, more functions smaller writing or larger writing less function. Quality and sturdiness of this watch is unparalleled. Seiko nailed it right on this one!
on April 21, 2017
Nice watch but it's been to the shop twice. Not worth it.
on June 18, 2013
I will start by saying that this watch is made wonderfully and looks great. I feel it was well designed and the movement/accuracy was great.

I bought this watch for 3 reasons: Solar, Chrono and E6B.

The Solar charging worked great out of the box and the Chronograph worked flawlessly. However the E6B turned out not to be as easy to use as in the pictures.

The key flaws were that 1. The inner and outer bezels are on different sides of the crystal and 2. The outer bezel just has the numbers painted on.

The problems with this are that the two bezels are difficult to line up consistently due to the thickness of the glass, the outer bezel is prone to getting grit under it making it difficult to turn as well as prone to getting scuffed away.

I guess this is more of a fine timepiece, but I wanted an every day watch that had these features.

Ultimately I settled on the cheaper and battery powered Casio Edefice (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003URUM6W/ref=oh_details_o01_s02_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) which has both the inner and outer bezel on the inside of the crystal.

This provides protection and alignment as well as being ~$100 cheaper, allowing me to afford a second even cheaper /beater/ watch.
on December 18, 2014
Beautiful and great quality in every way EXCEPT!!!!!

Trust the bad reviews on this one! I wanted to love it so much but just returned mine because almost every time I put my hand in my pocket, the crown would come out all the way as it got pulled out by the material on my pocket as I pulled my hand out.

The the crown would rotate as this happened so you would have no idea what time it was. Thank god for cell phones but if you happened to leave your cell at home on a quick lunchtime dog walk etc you could guarantee the stupid thing would pop out and you'd be stuck wondering what time it was.

Serious design flaw.

Thanks to Amazon for refunding me!
on September 18, 2017
Looks and feels perfect!! Got going immediately after unboxing with only artificial light, and was very easy and simple to adjust!! Am definitely impressed with the quality, and the name 'Seiko' guarantees quality!!
on April 9, 2016
Despite other reviews I found the watch to be an excellent value. So far I've had no trouble with anything. I keeps perect time. The battery has not run down at all. The E6B works as well as any manual one once you get the hang of it and it loock GREAT!
on September 18, 2016
I love this watch, and have had zero problems with it. It wears great, not to big. I get complements all the time on this watch. Only thing I would change is I would like a brighter lume for night time viewing.
on November 28, 2016
My son bought this as a birthday present for his father. The Watch loses time, about an hour every week. Very disappointed in this one.
on October 27, 2016
I lik the watch, it was exactly what I ordered, however I wish that it had the screw/unscrew feature for the buttons to give me more confidence in the waterproof capabilities of the product.
on December 15, 2015
This watch is beautiful! I bought it for my dad for Christmas and I'm so excited to give it to him. The face of it is large, but not too big. I love the look of it. The face of it looks less cluttered & busy than in the picture. It looks high class.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.