|Price:||$227.42 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$267.58 (54%)|
- Metal-Ionic Plating
- Two-tone watch featuring trio of subdials on black dial, date window at 3 o'clock position, and luminous hands/markers
- Features alarm settings, screw-back case, and solar movement powered by all types of light
- 43 millimeters stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window.When the measurement reaches 60 minutes the stopwatch automatically stops counting
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Sculpted stainless link bracelet and foldover clasp with double push-button safety closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top off your perfectly put-together attire with a Seiko Men's Excelsior Black Ion Finish Solar Chronograph Watch. A smooth multi-chronograph dial with luminous hands offers pinpoint accuracy and easy readability, while the light-powered design eliminates the need for battery charges. For work or weekend use, this mens watch is a handsome choice.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B7FXT2S
- Item model number: SSC139
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 9, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
It's not nearly as shiny as other people claim. Okay, it may be nearly as shiny but nothing that would make it stand out from other watches. I think gold and silver watches stand out more.
Its my first time actually owning an analog watch since I've really had no interest in any watches, so the dials and setup is a bit confusing. I doubt I'll use the stopwatch feature.
I heard that the alarm clock can only be set 12 hours ahead which kinda sucks if its true but I got my own alarm clock so I won't need this feature. I guess my only complaint is that it doesn't display the weekday. It also counts 31 days no matter what month it is so you'll have to adjust it every now and then.
I've worn it for over a year and it has performed very well with one exception. While the upper side of the watch and the crystal have held up against wear, the underside of the bracelet became scratched quickly and continues to wear poorly. Too bad. Were it not for that problem, I'd give it 5 Stars.