|Band Material Type||Leather|
About this item
- Solar-powered square watch featuring logoed dial with gold-tone hands and stick indices
- 28.1 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Croc-textured calfskin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The story of Seiko began in 1881, when a 22 year old entrepreneur, Kintaro Hattori, opened a shop selling and repairing watches and clocks in central Tokyo. Today, after more than 130 years of innovation, Kintaro Hattori’s company is still dedicated to the perfection that the founder always strove to achieve.
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.
User Guide [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches; 7.2 Ounces
- Item model number : SUP896
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required.
- Date First Available : August 16, 2011
- Manufacturer : Seiko
- ASIN : B005HJQGCA
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #133,084 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #982 in Men's Wrist Watches
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||28.1 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7.5 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
Seiko Men's SUP880 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Black Watch
PHSTE Men's Square Analog Quartz Watch with Date Waterproof Calfskin Leather Band Business Wrist Watches
Seiko Men's SNE102 Stainless Steel Solar Watch with Brown Leather Strap, Multicolor dial
Seiko Men's Year-Round Stainless Steel Solar Powered Watch with Leather Strap, Black, 20 (Model: SUP880P1)
Bulova Men's 96B107 Strap Silver Dial Watch
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PHSTE||Amazon.com||Amazon Global Store UK||Amazon.com|
|Band Material Type||Leather||Leather||Leather||Leather||Leather||leather-cow|
|Band Width||20 millimeters||22 millimeters||22.00 millimeters||20 millimeters||20 millimeters||22 millimeters|
|Bezel Material Type||stainless-steel||stainless-steel||copper||stainless-steel||—||stainless-steel|
|Case Diameter||28.1 millimeters||28.5 millimeters||35.00 millimeters||39 millimeters||38 millimeters||29 millimeters|
|Case Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||metal, gold-tone||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Case Thickness||7.5 millimeters||6.1 millimeters||8.00 millimeters||10 millimeters||6 millimeters||6 millimeters|
|Clasp Type||Buckle||Buckle||Tang Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
|Dial Window Material Type||hardlex||hardlex||Glass||hardlex||Hardlex||Mineral|
|Watch Movement||Quartz||Japanese Quartz||Japanese Quartz||Japanese Quartz||Solar Powered||Japanese Quartz|
|Water Resistance Depth||165 feet||99 feet||30.00 meters||330 feet||30.00 meters||99 feet|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you find this review helpful, hit the “helpful” button below to Let me know that I did not waste my time reviewing this product and I will be more inclined to review other products.