Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on May 3, 2015
Really am enjoying my new watch. I really like the lines of the gold and silver band, although I did expect the gold color to be a little more promenant. Love the mother of pearl face and the fact that it is solar. No more batteries to buy! Yea! Easy to clasp and unclasp. The face is just the right size without being so big it rubs the back of your hand. The crystals make it very classy that looks good dressed up. Very pleased with my purchase. I have been looking for a while now and found something really nice!
review image
on January 28, 2014
I have worn nothing but Seiko's for the last 20 or so years, so I do love the brand. I think this is my 3rd in that amount of time. I never take them off and swim in salt water, garden, shallow diving ect. This watch is very beautiful, but not to flashy. The face is a beautiful mother of pearl and a little larger than my last one, which is good as my eyes are not as good as they one were. I have never had a solar power watch before. I have been wearing it for a couple of weeks now and it has not lost a minute. Would certainly recommend.
Top Contributor: Petson December 4, 2013
This watch takes the place of my 20+ year old Seiko watch that recently died. It was an early Christmas present from my husband but we picked it out together. It's attractive without having so much bling that it looks ostentatious. I had a few links taken out of it and I love it! My other watch was a bit smaller in diameter and given my age- there's more snow on the roof than there was 20 years ago! - I find I can actually read the time without wishing I had longer arms! All in all, a terrific watch for a fabulous price!

I highly recommend it and hope to wear in for another 20 years!
on May 15, 2015
Ordered this for myself after ordering a solar watch for my husband. It is attractive and works well...I own lots of fashion watches and like the ability to change them out to go with whatever I am wearing. So while this was not exactly my usual style, I do like it and it will be nice to not have to worry about replacing a quartz battery.
on January 30, 2014
I like the band and style of this watch. I'm embarrassed to say I asked for an exchange thinking I was sent a silver, not two tone, watch. When the replacement came it was exactly like the first one but in daylight could see it was sort of two tone. In artificial light it is very hard to tell the variation. I like the watch an d believe the solar battery is a very good feature.
on February 24, 2014
Bought this as 21st birthday present for our daughter, she was thrilled. It's beautiful, elegant, dressy, and the crystals give it enough glitter to satisfy her taste for bling. (She originally wanted a Michael Kors watch -- but Michael Kors isn't a watchmaker (I believe Fossil makes their watches), whereas Seiko is well-established for technology development and quality manufacturing.) My wife's had a similar Seiko for 3 or 4 years that's worked flawlessly, very happy with that purchase, as well.
on January 14, 2014
BEAUTIFUL WATCH FOR THE PRICE. I HAD TO HAVE A COUPLE OF LINKS TAKEN OUT BUT THAT IS USUAL FOR ME. THE FACE IS SMALL SO SOME OF THE GREAT DETAIL OF THE CRYSTALS IS LOST AT A DISTANCE BUT STILL A VERY NICE WATCH. CAN BE DRESSY AS WELL AS CASUAL . I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND!
on December 3, 2013
Watch is considerably smaller than it appears in the ad. This causes much of the beautiful detail to be lost.
on November 23, 2015
I was very exited to get this watch. When I finally receive it, I was happier to see how beautiful it was. It look nice, works fine!.. except for the date. It doesn't work! I follow instructions very carefully, but still doesn't change the date. I could send it back to be fixed, but, my concern is that would be damaged worse during the process. I am happy with my watch, but not 100% satisfied.
on January 14, 2015
My wife loves this watch. It's the perfect size for a lady, and it looks great too. Pretty darn good price also for a very luxurious watch that she can be sure none of her friends will have.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.