Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on June 7, 2017
This watch is really swell. So far I've taken it snorkeling and works great. I call it my smart watch. However, it doesn't seem to know when the month is 30 days, so you have to manually move it back a day occasionally but a small concern to be sure.
on March 26, 2016
Great watch that is comfortable, keeps the correct time, and looks good. I would recommend this watch for casual and outdoors wear.
on July 24, 2016
Love this watch!! Wonderful accuracy, I almost never re-set the time (at most once a month). I use it every day during the summer months. It has held up perfectly, no scratches on the face and super easy to read. I'm in my 60s and ease of reading a watch has become a bigger issue. This watch has a clear and easy to read design and is worth every penny I paid for it. A real bargain for the price, and a watch that last for years. If you are thinking about getting one I have no reservations about recommending it.
on February 13, 2015
I really like this watch. Seems durable enough. Not as desert tan as i would have liked but definitely khaki. Holds time well, easy to get on and off, lights up very brightly when in the sun then the dark. Its an automatic so the back is see through. I always like watching the movement. Latly, great price.
on July 21, 2016
Amazing masculine/gorgeous Seiko Birthday Gift! Love it...thank u!
on June 24, 2015
This watch is priced competitively for an automatic watch and the quality is pretty decent as well! I had this watch for about four months and it's still running strong. I would definitely recommend buying this watch if your looking for a casual, inexpensive and quality automatic watch. Seiko 5 sport fits the bill!
on October 25, 2016
This watch has seen almost daily use for the last few months. It keeps time accurately and looks great.
on January 23, 2013
I had this watch and returned it. First, the accuracy was horrible, even for an automatic. It was off my minutes every day...that is the days it did not stop working...Yes, I know an automatic must be worn or it will stop. But the one I had would shut down after less than 6-8 hours off my wrist. So if I went to sleep without the watch it was stopped (and needed to be reset) when I awoke.

That being said, it was a very attractive watch and I was disappointed it did not work out. I did buy the smaller and less expensive version (almost identical in looks) made by seiko and that one is my favorite watch now and I no longer bother with the TAG or the Tissot. I wish they made this watch in a battery operated version which would give it all the positives and no negatives.

UPDATE: A year went by and I still wanted this watch, so I bought it again from a different seller. I do suspect last time that the item was previously returned/used since it did not have any instructional paperwork, as this one did, but regardless it sucked as far as functionality. The seller was not amazon (Jomoshop) and I had to actually do a reverse charge with the credit card to get the return properly resolved. So far this one, the exact same model, is great. It seems to keep great time (for an automatic, less than 30 sec a day off so far ) and keeps running when I have had it off my wrist for as long as 10 hours.and I have not tested it yet at 12 hours. I wish that this was the watch I had received the first time.
66 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2015
"Beater" watch of choice. This is used for work by an EMT-Paramedic. It sees a lot of abuse on a regular basis, and keeps on ticking. Exactly what we wanted. No possible complaints.
on April 1, 2013
Had the watch 4 days now. Perfect out of the shipping box. Very easy to set day and date. Band is stiff, but seems of high quality and hopefully will have longevity. Product is just as described and, like many others watch buyers on Amazon have noted, looks better in person than in the pictures. One key difference is the difference in color of the watch face (ivory) and the internal "bezel" I guess you would call it containing the hour and minute markers, which is tan. The color combo looks well together, but is hard to discern from the pic on Amazon. Very pleased so far. Great value based in purchase price from Amazon. Would purchase again.