Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 28, 2012
I saw this watch in a retail store and was impressed by its light weight, comfortable (easy to buckle) band and low stack height. A simple combination that stands in stark contrast to the gaudy, overweight timepieces I see everywhere these days. This watch is sporty with just the right amount of "bling" to look sharp without being over-the-top.

Oh, and the band must be coated with something to make it water-resistant. I was playing with my daughter in a local creek yesterday and noticed that the band never seemed to get saturated. Granted, I wasn't in the water that long... but impressive nonetheless. I'm a happy customer.
2 people found this helpful
on February 27, 2012
I have a tagheuer's watch(more than $2500). But this is much cooler than my tagheur's one.
So precise and suit to every attire.
I love it.
2 people found this helpful
on July 23, 2012
The watch looks really big in the pictures, it is too small, looks like a womens watch. The watch looks pretty decent though!
One person found this helpful
on December 25, 2011
I am very pleased with this watch, I am a big fan of Seiko; and more particularly, mechanical movements. That is why I was apprehensive about purchasing this watch because of its quartz movement. However, after experiencing the fit and finish; I must say that I was very impressed. The detailing of the dial is excellent for a $300 watch. The red accents are great and the subdials have shiny borders and reflect light tastefully. I also love how the applied hour indices have polished beveled edges (very well done!). The leather strap with its red stitching and A/R coating are the icing on the cake!

Pros:
Seiko Quality
Red sporty accents
Anti-reflective coating on sapphire
Dial legibility
Exceptional dial detailing (polished surfaces)
Great value at $300

Cons:
Quartz movement
No deployment clasp

Overall:
Buy this watch, Seiko has really stepped up their US offerings! A lot of "high-end watch" features at an affordable price.
8 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2012
I am a big fan of nice watches but never seem to want to spend a lot of money because finances always seem tight. I recently broke the crystal on my dress watch and wasn't willing to spend $90.00 to $120.00 that I was quoted to get my $200.00 watch fixed. So once again I was searching for a new watch. I went to the mall and saw this watch at a jewelry store for almost $500.00 and fell in love with it, but with the 20% discount it would cost me around $400.00. Again, not what I was willing to spend. I ended up going to Penny's and found the same watch for $190.00 on clearance. After reading the reviews online I didn't hesitate to purchase it. It does look a lot like the Tag Huer Carrera's which I'm a huge fan of, and the band looks identical to the black leather one with red stitching on one of the Grand Carrera's. very good fit and finish on the watch. Size is perfect for a man and definitely doesn't look small like a woman's watch as one person said in a review. There's only one con which is that the alarm is very difficult to hear, but not an issue because I use the alarm on my iPhone. If you plan on using it for the alarm then don't bother because it won't wake you up. I love the watch and don't care about the alarm feature so do me it was a great purchase.
on June 18, 2012
I just bought this and I love this watch. It's very nice looking and comfortable and has a nice shine to it; hard to explain but it looks good :)

Has a decent size face to it, not too big, and not too small. I highly recommend this watch, but one thing I dont like which is for every other watch is chronograph...I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT lol.....but looks wise it's pretty nice and I probably eventually figure what this chronograph thingy do....
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.