BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 30, 2012
Put simply, this watch is beautiful. I purchased model numbers SNDY18 and SNDY21 and am very happy with them. Which is why I decided to add this model to my collection of Seiko chronographs. Now I have the gold/silver, rose gold/silver and silver/silver to match my wardrobe as appropriate. And I should mention the mother-of-pearl face adds to the elegance of this watch.

Not heavy, like most chronographs. Very feminine, not at all like my husband's heavy, masculine chronograph...also by Seiko. BTW, I'm petite, just under 5' tall and love the way the watch looks on my 6-1/2" wrists!

Best for last, Amazon's prices can't be beat.
on March 27, 2013
I'm fairly conservative in my jewelry purchases, but this watch has just the right amount of bling for me......I love the watch. And, it's a Seiko -- I have four Seiko watches and love all of them -- and they are all still working -- one of which is 35 years old. Can't go wrong with Seiko, in my opinion.
on December 10, 2013
This watch is very high quality in appearance. The stones around the face really make it look like a much more expensive piece. All of the dials are easily set. I will need to have a couple of links removed as it is a little large. Nice watch!
on April 29, 2014
This watch is striking in appearance; dial is very easy to read, all the chronograph features work perfectly. When it arrived a month ago, I did have a jewelry store remove 4 links to fit my small wrist; they were pleasant, charging $15. As mentioned in another review, the bracelet is very "shiny", so take that into consideration with your purchase.
on August 12, 2014
I love this watch! Perfect blend of bling and business. I am a marketer and have to dress up every day.This watch goes with everything! I wear it kayaking and horseback riding as well. The brushed finish is pretty and also scuff resistant.
on December 5, 2012
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my wife... I have the same watch (men's, of course)... It's absolutely awesome!
on August 24, 2014
This watch is beautiful. It can be worn as dressy or casual with jeans. I saw at my local jewelry store and he came off the retail price 70.00. I thought was a good deal and then I saw it here. Beautiful along with a beautiful price.
on January 31, 2016
great watch , the pearl face is 4 times better looking in person
very beautiful watch
on January 3, 2015
Love this watch! It's very comfortable, and I constantly get complements on it.
on July 28, 2014
It was very beautiful but i had to return it..I sent it back on saturday..My boyfriend bought me the same watch..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question