Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on October 2, 2012
The Seiko Solar Watch is excellent. It looks good and I never have to put batteries in it.
You don't have to expose it to the sun. Just wear it like you would a regular battery watch
and it's always good. It never stops. You never have to wind it or re-set the time.
I like purchasing things through Amazon. They are so buyer friendly and they have integrity.
on March 13, 2017
I purchased this watch as an anniversary gift for my wife. What I found, once I received the watch, was the dark gold watch face is nearly the same shade of gold as the watch hands, making it very difficult to discern the position of the hands to tell the time. This is particularly apparent in lower light situations or when light reflects off the face of the watch Also, the band came off when I tried to put it back onto the display pillow in the display case. The pin that attaches the band to the watch had not been properly seated from the factory, so I had to reinsert the pin into the watch. Very difficult. My wife has very small wrists, and when I compared the band diameter to her present watch band, I would need to remove so many links that the folding portion of the band (clasp) would have wrapped around the side of her arm. This would have been uncomfortable, and have looked rather strange. I know all these thinks sound odd, and even thought I thought the watch was quite beautiful, and ran perfectly, I returned it because of the difficulty seeing the hands. What good is a watch if you can't tell the time from it?

I will review the return process once it has been finalized and my money has been refunded.
on October 31, 2013
I just received this sleek Seiko Women's watch, the SUP030 Dress Solar watch and I'm absolutely thrilled by its elegant appearance. I can only give a comprehensive review with the passage of time, when I can truly judge its performance and durability.However, on appearance, performance to date and promptness of delivery I recommend it highly. It doesn't carry a seconds hand dial or the date, but that's not absolutely necessary. Looks elegant on my wife's wrist and she loves the gift. I will recommend it highly to anyone who craves a look of sophistication.

No chaining, no shaking, no battery - just wear it and it works with light - no worry about any power problems !
on September 23, 2013
I prefer seiko to all other makers. I am more than happy with my choice. I was able to have enough links removed at the jewelry store to achieve the perfect size for my small wrist. I like it more than any watch I have ever had.
on October 8, 2013
I was a little worried before I received this watch that the band may not be long enough since I am a 200 lb. woman. There was plenty of length. As a matter of fact, I took it to the jewelers and had a few links removed. It is a lovely, elegant watch. It's like a piece of jewelry instead of just a watch. I would highly recommend it!
on May 8, 2013
This watch looks much better "in person" than it does in the photo. It's a bright, shiny gold finish, and the watch is fairly thin - that's important to me when choosing a dress watch. I think a heavy looking watch isn't dressy looking, but that might be just my opinion. In any case, I'm glad I bought it. FYI, the band is ginormous. Chances are you'll need to get it adjusted by a professional watch repair place. You probably won't be able to slap it on your wrist and wear it the day you receive it, so keep that in mind if you're purchasing this to wear to a special occasion.
on May 7, 2015
First of all, I'm a lifelong fan of Seiko watches for their durability, reliability, quality in timekeeping, good looks, and great value. Now Seiko has gone with solar power -- meaning no more watch batteries. This gold-tone solar dress watch is my second as my first solar-powered silver-tone Seiko watch which I've worn as my everyday watch for over a year, still keeps impeccable time. This gold watch will be the one I wear on dress-up and special occasions. With Seiko's wide selection of watches to suit everyone's style and budget, this one fits right into my 'zone of happiness'. I highly recommend this particular watch and Seiko watches in general.
on August 17, 2016
I am very very happy with my purchased. Came so early. I owned 3 seiko and I love this watch the most. It's beautiful. 💞💖💓💜 original price was 250.00. I highly recommend this watch. Cool. Thanks seiko. Keep up the good work. God bless!
review image
on February 6, 2014
When I needed a new watch, I looked for Seiko specifically because of my confidence in Seiko quality. My requirements were: gold tone, substantial but still feminine, can be worn as dressy or casual, band with a safety feature to prevents the watch from falling off if the clasp opens. I was also hoping to find a face that wasn't white. This watch fulfills every requirement and more. It's solar! The watch started running immediately when the light hit it and has kept accurate time since. When I ordered it, I was concerned that the gold face with gold hands might be difficult to read - if I roll my wrist slightly, the hands reflect and stand out just fine. Yes, I am very satisfied with this purchase.
on May 1, 2014
I love this watch. It is both dressy and casual. I have a very small wrist, but after removing several links it fits perfectly and looks really good. While I have not had the watch long enough to know if the solar part will work long term, the watch appears to have the same good quality, I have had with other Seiko watches. I would recommend it to anyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.