Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Women's SUP046 Solar Dress Watch
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 21, 2012
I bought a Seiko watch over 30 years ago and even lost it while doing yard work one fall. It remained buried in the leaves under heavy snow until I found it in the spring, still working perfectly! In addition to having respect for the brand, I have trouble locating watches that don't look too large on me. This dial is perfect for my small wrist. Although it's called a dress watch, it can also be worn with sweaters and jeans and it looks fine. I am very pleased with this purchase.
on December 30, 2012
I love it, love it, love it. I recently lost my Seiko watch that I had for almost 20 years. It was similar in style but the case smaller and it ran a battery. This just a little larger, very stylish and great for women with a small wrist. I placed under a lamp and it charged in no time and it can also be charged by sunlight. It is a great gift to buy yourself and also to receive. If I could give it ten stars I would.
on May 20, 2014
The watch comes just as it looks in the photo and i loved it at first but i amended my review because after a couple weeks the tab to push the strap through came off! Shortly after that the straps began to peel and the peeling got worst. I had to buy new straps for this watch in less than 3 months!
on July 7, 2014
Love it. Since I have small wrists this is the perfect watch. It is classy looking and I have received many compliments on it. The watch keeps perfect time and I have every confidence it will continue. I have had Seiko products before and have always been pleased. Great watch. Great price.
on August 30, 2014
This watch is perfect for a petite woman. The watch is small and the band is perfect. It is very pretty and was working right out of the box. I don't think you can get a better deal.
on July 12, 2014
I chose watches for myself veeeryyy long. I wanted something serious but feminine and not too huge, and I definitely found it! I wear this watch every day, it looks vegy elegant.
After 6 months of wearing it started to seem some scratches on the wristband near the clasp, but I think it's normally.
VINE VOICEon February 22, 2014
Very nice looking watch, nice band, feels good, and looks like a quality watch. No second hand and though solar, requires a special rechargable battery, I believe, but not often. Easy to set and an accurate movement. I recommend this watch, would buy again, and I hope this helps someone.
on September 30, 2014
Bought this for my wife. She loves it. I keeps great time (as expected for a quartz watch, though not all quartz crystals are created equal). Looks elegant. It's a dress watch, but I caught her the other day wearing it while she was out weeding the lawn. I guess it's rugged, too. :)
on May 3, 2013
I really like this watch. I wish I could find one with one in white gold too.
I like the fact that I don't have to replace the battery every year.
on April 13, 2015
I'm happy with it, but the wristband could have been a bit softer, and not so fake looking. I do like the style though, and have always been happy with Seiko watches, so I am looking for this one to live up to that record too!