Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 4, 2014
I love this watch. I looked for months for a watch like this but could not find one in the stores. I love the size of the face, it is perfect for my smaller wrist. The clasp is good also better than a Seiko I previously ordered. I am considering ordering a second watch I like it so much.
on January 13, 2014
This watch is stunning. I can't imagine it NOT looking good on anyone. The dial is just the right size; not too big, not too small. It's actually prettier in person than on line.
on April 23, 2014
Very high quality as to be expected from Seiko. Simple yet elegent. Very sparkly in the sunshine. Slightly smaller then expected but with the plain no date dial this is not an issue. Very prompt delivery
on January 16, 2014
This watch is truly beautiful. The rose gold makes it stand out like none other. I love it and the fact that it is solar powered, I've had no trouble at all.
on February 26, 2014
I love my new Seiko. I chose it because of its petit size, casual yet dressy style and the fact that it is both solar powered and water resistant.
on August 29, 2013
Looks lovely and has an easy to read face. The watch seems to keep accurate time.The clasp is easy to use.
on December 1, 2014
Love the color, style and overall elegance! I had to have several links removed for it to fit my wrist. So far, it is keeping time exactly.
on September 8, 2014
I love this watch - its pretty, great size, easy to read - only thing that wouldmake it perfect - a date module
on July 5, 2014
Beautiful
on June 13, 2014
We gave it as a graduation gift. She loved it. We were very satisfied and we would order it again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.