Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stainless steel watch with tonneau-shaped case, crystals on bezel and bracelet, and ceramic center bracelet link
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features push-button closure
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.09 shipping
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Seiko Watches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seiko, Core, Women's Watch, Stainless Steel Case, Stainless Steel,Ceramic and Crystals Bracelet, Solar Powered Quartz, SUP221
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3.8 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GJAJD9O
- Item model number: SUP221
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||19 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6.78 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||11.35 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Item weight||3.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|