Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 25, 2014
Was looking for a solar watch that was small but readable, feminine but not showy. This one is great. A nice size. The gold in the band is subtle, but around the face is more distinct, so it can be worn with silver or gold. The day and date makes it more practical for everyday wear. The glow in the dark hands and time marks are a neat feature to make it readable at night, and the glowing lasts all night (but isn't too bright and annoying). This is my first solar watch, will see how that aspect holds up, but so far so good.
on October 12, 2014
Updated review on 2/21/2015
I have downgraded the rating from 5 stars to 4 stars because the "luminous hands" are no longer luminous. I have now had this watch for 6 months and still really like it, but I had purchased it for the solar and luminous hands features. The solar feature won't really be known if good or not until 2-3 years, about when a regular battery powered watch dies.
I think this watch is too new to really rate for its solar power effectiveness.
However, it still is a pretty watch.

Original Review:
I am very pleased with this Seiko solar watch. It is very pretty with its brushed stainless band and subtle gold accent and gold color around the dial. It is easy to read the time because of the clean white face with gold markings. This watch is suitable for dress, business and casual.
A very special feature is the luminous hands which lightly glow in the dark.
This watch was extremely easy to set up by placing it in full sunlight for a complete charge which is supposed to last 6 months. However, I charge it frequently so that it will always be fully charged.
My husband removed the extra links by watching some YouTube videos and searching the internet for the eHow instructions on "How to remove extra links on the Seiko SUT108 watch." It was very easy to remove the links and no special tools were needed. Do it yourself and save on the jeweler's fee.
This is only my third Seiko watch in 36 years, but the first solar one. I was tired of replacing the batteries so, I did a lot of research to find a suitable replacement for my two-tone stainless steel band watch with date. I was very pleased with Amazon's price and delivery.
on November 20, 2017
Very nice watch, perfect for the small wrist. I've easily removed 4 links from the bracelet to fit me. I like that is solar , small and light and easy to put on and take it off. Glow in the dark hand is working after exposure to a bright light and wears off after that. I've got it on sale for $66 can't beat this price for Seiko solar watch!!! Overall I am very happy with a purchase.
review image
on March 10, 2016
After a week the watch stopped. Just stopped. I sat it on a window sill then tried putting it under fluorescent lights - still nothing. I immediately contacted Amazon, ordered a shipping label, and sent it right back. No hassle. My refund posted the next day.
I just ordered the SUT128, and it should arrive today. I really love Seiko products, so I'm certain I simply got a bad one the first time. It happens. I'm actually more excited about the SUT 128 because the face is larger. We'll see!!!
on October 20, 2017
Bought for my wife. She wanted a watch with a small face. Took the watch to the jewlwer and had the band fitted. We have only had the watch for a few weeks. The watch arrived in a Seiko Box and is new. The watch keeps good time and is solar. Very satisfied
on June 15, 2017
Seiko has been my favorite brand for 30 plus years. this one is feminine looking but easy to see. It keeps very good time and is solar so batteries shouldn't be an issue. The day and date are small but I have been able to read them.
on February 27, 2016
I love this watch. I am always leary about purchasing watches online because I have a large wrist. This watch fits like a bracelet (just like I like). It is the size of standard woman's watch. I didn't realize the dial was luminous but I like it! I would recommend this watch.
on December 30, 2016
My wife loves this watch. Excellent clasp classic elegant and functional design. Easy to see the face for aging eyes as far as Women's watches go.
on August 7, 2015
Very pleased with this purchase so far. Day and date feature is useful. Text is small but I can see it well enough. It charged quickly and to date has run accurately. Very easy to set time and day/date features. It's exactly what I was looking for and no more trips to the jewelers for batteries.
on May 15, 2016
Looks smart and works very nicely. I love the two-tone effect, and the gentle glowing of the hands for a while after the lights dim (especially when putting a child to bed!). I look forward to wearing this watch for many years.

I've got a slender wrist, and had to take 4 links out. I ended up going to someone with a jeweler's expertise, as I couldn't manage myself.