|Price:||$99.66 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$115.34 (54%)|
- Two-tone solar watch featuring logoed Bluedial with day/date window and stick markers
- 25-mm stainless steel case with hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with push-button-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SOLAR, 30 METERS WATER RESISTANT
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 3.9 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00F1XAODE
- Item model number: SUT110
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||25 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Band Color||Two Tone|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Blue Dial, Day/Date Display, Second Hand, Solar, Three (3) Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|