Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Women's SUT112 Stainless Steel Watch with Leather Band
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 28, 2014
I loved the idea of a solar powered watch. I'm happy it's eco-friendly, but primarily I don't want to have to replace the battery - just another thing to add to my to do list. So I "charged" it the first day according to the directions, which meant spending most of the day outside in bright sunlight. The watch also charges in artificial light as well. So far, so good the watch has kept perfect time. I was also searching for a watch with a leather wristband. Many of the metal wristbands look awkward when I have to get a majority of the links removed. My wrist is very small and this watch fits perfectly! I was pleased to find out that the hour and minute hand glow in the dark. The only problem I had was setting the date. It took me two days to figure it out because the day kept jumping ahead. Fortunately, I realized that the booklet the watch comes with has detailed directions on setting the date. Additionally, this watch does have a second hand, which is very convenient. My only issue is the wear already showing up on the leather band. I wear it almost every day so hopefully this is just the initial wear I'm noticing from breaking the leather band in. I highly recommend this watch: it's reliable, stylish (the two-tone matches everything), and if you're looking for a gift for someone the packaging is quite nice.
on November 14, 2014
I purchased this watch as a gift for my mother ( 85 years old). She seemed pleased with it. She has a very tiny wrist and the watch on the smallest setting was still a little loose but not enough to swing around on her wrist. The face could be moved comfortable and if it becomes a problem we will just put another hole in the band. The face is large enough to read but not so large as you look masculine even on my mother's small wrist. The watch was easy to set and was keeping very accurate time the couple of days I had it. The solar feature is a plus, as my mother told me that it was costing her $12.00 to have her battery changed on her old watch that died. Hopefully she will not have to worry about that for a while. Over all, for the price you can not beat it. My past experience with Seiko watches has been excellent that is why I purchased this watch. Did not want to give a gift that would become a problem.
on January 14, 2015
I've had other Seiko watches (I know they're good watches) that were more expensive and I've had to replace the battery several times over the years.I bought this solar watch at a reduced price and I'm glad I did !This watch is proving to be a great value. No more battteries to replace! The face is bright enough that I don't have to squint to see the day/date.It's the perfect daily wear watch so far and it looks good and I don't have to worry about skin irritation from a metal band.
on September 12, 2014
The watch itself is very nice, so I'll give a 3-star review for this purchase. HOWEVER, I can't use the watch! It came with a black leather band on it that is identified by the following number/code: LO2T H 13 Seiko Calf Band China

You can imagine my surprise when I tried to put the watch on my wrist and discovered that the band is WAY too SHORT!

I am a 5' 2" female, not overweight, with normal-sized wrists.

This watch band is the correct size to go around the wrist of my 5-year-old granddaughter! Actually, it fit her little wrist just perfectly!
I truly don't understand why I paid a fairly large amount of money to Seiko for one of their fine watches only to discover that it is completely NOT wearable!

I was under the impression that Seiko takes pride in their products and wants their ladies' watches to be wearable by WOMEN, not just little children.
on December 6, 2014
So far, my wife really likes the watch. Read the instructions so you have the least trouble setting the date and day. Be sure you leave it in a well lit location to charge it.
on December 9, 2014
This Watch is an excellent one with a Leather strap. It is a women's small design but is an excellent watch, which is powered by a
Solar charged power battery.
on October 1, 2014
I love the style, but wish I had realized before purchasing that it was solar powdered. Maybe in the long run that will be better. It seems to be keeping good time.
on May 14, 2015
It is the perfect size. My wrist is small and it is big enough to see but not too big and not heavy. It looks beautiful and keeps perfect time.
on June 1, 2016
Love my watch! Wear it a!all the time. Thought it was a little bigger, but can read it fine and I am 73.
on October 11, 2014
Very nice watch - my daughter is quite pleased. The size is good and the function is great.

See 1 answered question