|Price:||$141.24 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$173.76 (55%)|
- 2.5" high
- 3.2" wide
- Reliable Japanese-quartz movement
- Strong Hardlex crystal protects dial from scratches
- Gold-tone-stainless-steel case; gold dial; day-and-date functions
- Water resistant up to 99 feet (30 M)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Stay on top of your busy day with the Seiko Women's Goldtone Dress Calendar Watch. Featuring a three hand function with an English/Spanish day-date window at the three o'clock position, this wristwatch has a distinctive face set in a gorgeous goldtone stainless bezel. Finished with a secure, fold-over clasp, this timepiece puts the perfect finishing touch on all your everyday ensembles.
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.2 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00068TIHW
- Item model number: SWZ058
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 30, 2003
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Exchanged it for a second watch and it was perfect.
Amazon was excellent and made the exchange very painlessly.
Seiko really needs to find a new band supplier. Their brand is really taking a hit due to their bands.
Being in the Navy for 20 years, having a watch that keeps accurate time was very important. My watch was always within a couple of seconds of the ship's official time.
We both had a good laugh when I was going through some old paperwork from my early Navy days and I came across the 3 year warranty paperwork for the watches.
I HIGHLY recommend this watch to anyone who wants a trouble-free watch that keeps accurate time and looks great with whatever you wear. I plan to buy another one and I'm sure that it will last me another 20 years.