BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Seiko Women's SWZ058 Dress Gold-Tone Watch
Size: One Size|Color: Gold|Change

on April 3, 2014
Just opened the box and love this watch. It is very pretty and feels very light and comfortable on my wrist. I love how flexible the band is and how light it feels on my wrist. Very easy to set. I almost didn't buy this watch because of the bad reviews about the clasp. No problem at all for me. When closing the clasp press down slide finger up toward top of clasp to close. I will need to get some links taken out to fit my small wrist.
on December 28, 2016
I received a junk watch. Two weeks after receiving it, the watch began skipping seconds in battery saving mode and losing accuracy. Even after replacing the battery, it is doing it again one month later! This is my first disappointment with Seiko though so I will not abandon them yet.
on April 16, 2013
After several years of buying "blinged out" watches that didn't last, I have returned to the trusty Seiko brand that has always dependably lived on my wrist. I'm very happy with all my must-have features, as well as the look and feel of this watch. It will be appropriate with both business and dress attire. I'm sorry I ever left you Seiko brand - I've learned my lesson. Just like the Honda Civics, I've decided that once you find something that's trustworthy, stick with it even though it might not be covered with sparkles.
on February 11, 2014
Bought this watch for my wife a few weeks ago, Beautiful and exactly what she wanted. Only problem was that the band clasp wouldn't close.
Exchanged it for a second watch and it was perfect.
Amazon was excellent and made the exchange very painlessly.
Seiko really needs to find a new band supplier. Their brand is really taking a hit due to their bands.
on October 13, 2017
Love this watch it's beautiful and well made. This is my 7th Seiko that I've bought in the last 25 years and each one has always run well and kept excellent time....I love my Seiko's !!
on September 13, 2016
It is beautiful! I'very only been wearing it for a week, so I can't speak to it's performance.
on March 17, 2007
I bought this watch back in 1982 while I was on my first deployment with the U.S. Navy. I bought another one 18 months later while on my second deployment and mailed the first one to my mother. My mother still wears hers every day and so did I until a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, I took it to a watch repair shop because water was fogging up the crystal. I also decided to have it cleaned (for the first time) and it hasn't worked right since. Mine still has the original band. Nobody could believe how old that watch was.

Being in the Navy for 20 years, having a watch that keeps accurate time was very important. My watch was always within a couple of seconds of the ship's official time.

We both had a good laugh when I was going through some old paperwork from my early Navy days and I came across the 3 year warranty paperwork for the watches.

I HIGHLY recommend this watch to anyone who wants a trouble-free watch that keeps accurate time and looks great with whatever you wear. I plan to buy another one and I'm sure that it will last me another 20 years.
on January 29, 2015
Bought this Seiko to replace one like it that was stolen recently. The clasp is different than my older one and is easier to fasten. This is my third Seiko (another was stolen at the same time). I like the dependability of Seikos.
on August 2, 2013
I own several Seiko and had one exactly like this for over 30 years before it stopped working and could not be repaired. I did buy another one here and just like several other people stated I had problems with the latch on the band. I finally did get it to snap close after adjusting it several times but it is still very difficult to close. I am keeping the watch and hoping it works for me. If not I may put the band from my old one on this one. I just cannot believe that there is this much trouble with the bands.If not for that I would have rated it a 5 star.
on April 24, 2016
the watch is cute but too small. It's really difficult to read easily the date and overall is less important then it could be if it were only a little bigger.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.