Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Women's SXD646 Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 30, 2009
I am not a watch wearer, but my dad bought me this watch and I absolutely love it. It is more beautiful in person than one can appreciate online. My wrist is small. The jeweler removed six links and now it looks made for my wrist. It's elegant and not too large. It fits comfortably and it's easy to latch and unlatch. I like the date feature, because I can never remember the date. It's lovely. I wear it every day.
on June 18, 2009
I bought this for my daughter as a graduation present when she got her M.S. and before she started on her first "real" job. My wife told me not to buy it, 'because 23-year-old women are so fickle', and a man could never pick out what she wanted! She gushed over it, and every time I see her she's wearing it. She was quite impressed that it was a "real" watch, and said it was the first "real" watch she has ever owned. Makes me feel good because I know she likes it.
on January 7, 2009
Easy to read time piece. The date is an added plus. The gold and silver watch is very stylish and sporty.
on November 3, 2013
This watch is beautiful. It has just the right amount of bling to it that makes it attractive, and not gaudy. It is perfect for work and when I need to be dressed up and need a watch. I replaced another Seiko I had for years and I like this one more than the last one. Looking forward to many years of use.
on May 12, 2014
This was another one of those Amazon fulfillment orders! Delux Deals was the seller. The watch was a gift for my wife. It quit after a month. I took it to a Seiko dealer and had the battery changed. It worked a couple of weeks and stopped. Back and forth, back and forth. Lesson: This was my last Fulfillment purchase from Amazon. Buy from a local dealer if you can find what you want. Amazon sellers tend to rip-off Amazon customers. As a matter-of-fact, I have experienced a gradual decline in Amazon reliability over the past few years, and since they now charge sales tax on most items, it just isn't worth the risk.
on March 8, 2016
I never take it off in the shower, bath, rain, at the beach, swimming, hot tub - thank goodness because I've ruined some watches in the past! I had the same model watch for 10 years or more but it was time to replace it. Thought about switching but it's the right balance of casual and classic - elegant and sporty - plus the two tone metal goes with both silver and gold. I have a small wrist and don't want the weight of a big watch. Very pleased that Amazon had it for sale!
on June 1, 2011
I gave this watch to my wife for our anniversary and she loved it. She also had a small wrist and getting a few links removed at the watch repair shop to fit her better was no big deal.
She is really enjoying it.
on January 6, 2016
I had been searching at Amazon for weeks for a watch like this Seiko. I finally de iced to look at their clearance center. It is light, thin and beautiful and has a full 3 year Seiko warranty.My main criteria other than this was that the watch have a date feature. I had no desire for a solar watch since my lifestyle may not suit it. For those who have small wrists,my jeweler removed 5 links and there are still many more available to remove. It is an amazing watch. The issue date was 2013 but the design is timeless and it will do ladies as a dress watch.
on March 4, 2013
It's a great watch. It looks more elegant on my wife's wrist than in picture.

If you wanna give a good gift, this watch is one of them.
on October 18, 2015
Attractive watch. The best part is the 2 toned gold and silver colors. Matches a wide variety of jewelry and outfits. Works well except that I have to change the battery every six months. The Seiko watch I owned previously had the same issue and I bought it at a retail store back in 1995. So, I don't know whether or not this is typical or just bad luck twice in a row? I buy fresh batteries from a variety of different places over the years. Leads me to believe something *may be wrong with the watch itself. I don't know. If this wasn't an issue, I'd give it 5 stars. Also, the band is very long for a women's watch that I had to pay a jeweler to remove several links.