- Two-tone stainless steel watch featuring textured round dial, date window at 3 o'clock, and link bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with display
- Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features fold-over push-button clasp with safety closure, Roman numerals at 6 and 12 o'clock, stick indexes, and three hands
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unique details and classic styling make this Two-Tone Dress Watch from Seiko a sure bet for any sophisticated woman. Featuring a lightly-patterned white dial, gold-tone Roman numerals at six and 12 o'clock, stick indices, and three slender hands, this timepiece combines gold- and silver-tone stainless steel in its 27-millimeter case, stationary bezel, and bracelet band. Also offering a durable hardlex crystal, reliable Japanese quartz movement, and a convenient fold-over-push-button clasp with a safety, this watch is water resistant to 99 feet.
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattoris Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of worlds first technologies transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches And Seiko technology firmly established todays standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first Kinetic Technology powered by body movement.
Kinetic a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy the driving force behind more worlds firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.9 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B0007YIYKC
- Item model number: SXD646
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||26 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6.8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||13 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
The price was unbelievable!
Would recommend this.