Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on May 2, 2014
I was disappointed in this watch because the photo makes it appear that entire face is Mother-of-Pearl. However, if you look very closely at the enlarged photo you can see that only the inner rim of the face is actually Mother of Pearl. In addition, mine has absolutely no color, so anyone glancing at it could not tell that it is not just a white face like any other. Given that there is nothing distinquishing about the watch, it is rather staid looking and I plan to return it.

P.S. Changed my mind - after having the watch for a couple of days and getting over my initial disappointment that the face was not more colorful and full Mother-of Pearl, the appeal of this watch has "grown" on me and I have decided to keep it. True,it doesn't scream "Notice Me" but that said, I have come to appreciate more and more the things that I initially found attractive about it. The design of the face with the tiny diamond markers has a quiet elegance and the contrast between the inner face and the Mother of Pearl rim actually makes the rim stand out. After trying on other watches, some with the extra large faces that I rather like and that are in vogue now, I could see that the size and shape of this watch band are more flattering to my wrist and arm. This watch can be go with casual or more dressy outfits and will be my everyday timepiece. In this price range you won't get some of the inner workings that go into super expensive luxury watches but if this watch lasts even half as long as my previous Seiko (accurate for 20+ years until I took a fall and smashed it)I will be very happy.
on December 20, 2011
This watch is nice. The price was very reasonable as well. The only complaint that I have is that the mother of pearl is very faint. Other watches I have owned with mother of pearl faces have had more of a two tone color to them on the face. The watch altogether is simple looking,not too fancy and the face is not large at all, like the new ones in style (which I do not like). I wear it every day and it goes well with all of my outfits.
on December 3, 2011
I browsed for a watch for almost 18 months before finally settling for this one. I love it.

I'd previously had seiko automatic watches that had gone kaput and cheaper ones I'd bought in department stores didn't look polished enough for work.

I have a thick wrist, and can't tolerate anything too tight- so band length mattered. I needed the date function. Finally- I didn't want to spend too much more than $100. This watch fit the bill beautifully, and after a couple of weeks wearing it, I still find myself looking down and enjoying it like a nice piece of jewelry s. Of course it keeps time nicely, and the clasp is secure enough that I don't worry that it will come unclasped. Nice watch, lovely to look at, and at a considerable discount.
on January 16, 2012
I needed a watch. I have bright skin, short fingers and medium sized wrist, so I wanted a medium sized watch - not too big, nor too small, bright colors but not pale, simple and elegant, but not too fancy and reliable.
When I've recieved the watch my husband shortened the band for me, and since then - it is constantly used!
It has pearlish color, with a tinge of pink, the minutes dots are diamonds-like and it is extremely feminine watch...I love it!!
on March 31, 2015
I love this watch till it STOPPED WORKING. The hands just flop as i move it in a circle. Not even had it a year .
on December 14, 2011
I found this item for my daughter for Christmas and was so excited about giving it to her. Being a Seiko I was hoping she would be proud of the quality gift I had gotten her. Upon reciept of the item I noticed that the actual Seiko box was extremely damaged on one corner. The item had to have been packaged that way because the exterior packaging was completely intact. This was so disappointing to me. I feel embarressed to give it to her this way but there is not enough time to return the item to the vendor. I am holding my breath that whatever trauma caused this package damage has not also hurt the watch itself.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.