YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on May 21, 2011
This watch is classy and professional. I like the slightly pink color to it a lot. It is smaller than I imagined from the picture. It is great having a date window, but be warned - when you set it you have to wind the little knob over and over to get it to the right day and am/pm. It is a PAIN. Once you do it, it is fine (till you need a new battery). I like that it is water proof and durable. I have literally had it on 24/7 since I got it about a month ago. It is simple and goes with pretty much everything. Seiko makes nice watches and I expect this one will last for a really long time.
on December 30, 2012
This is a simple, classy watch with a face that is small enough to look feminine, yet still easily readable. The watch goes well with my day wear, and still looks nice enough for a night out. I am very pleased and satisfied with this purchase, and anticipate that the watch will last me for many years to come.
on May 16, 2014
Despite the delay in delivery when my wife got the watch she loved it. It was just as described and shown. It was easy to set and once she had a couple of links removed for her small wrist she has worn it ever since. It is automatic wind instead of a battery so that is nice. There was no warranty enclosed in the box only some short instructions on how to set it.
on November 4, 2013
This is the first "real" watch I have purchased.I absolutely love it. It is not too flashy and has worked great from day one. I was a little irritated when I had to get a new battery, but it's nobody's fault. Who knows how long it sat in the warehouse. I am tempted to buy another just in case something happens to this one. Highly recommended for ladies that want something feminine and not too big or gaudy.
on March 18, 2014
I have worn athletic watches for years. You know the kind with the rubber straps and digital displays. I decided I needed a "grown-up" watch and proceeded to research watches. This one is a perfect balance between being durable and lady-like. I love the colored pink, easy to read face.
on December 22, 2012
Classy watch, works flawlessly. Is great with casual clothes or corporate attire. It's very easy to highly recommend this watch.
on September 6, 2014
Bought this for my wife as she is an optometrist assistant at a local doctor's office. She loves it! It serves her well to keep accurate time and date. Very professional look and great quality!
on May 20, 2014
Good price it is so cute! I don't know it work good or not because I bought for my niece . But I think seiko brand is good quality I think. I give 3 stars for price and design
on April 14, 2014
Good for the price / no warranty paper in box/ may not have facory warranty, may not be genuine, not sure. Seller’s web site will send you to Amazon for returns.
on May 6, 2012
Got this for a grift for my teenage daughter. Very nice watch for a young lady. It's functional and looks well made. Don't know if they will last as long as my seiko's did when I was a kid, but it looks like the quality is still there. Overall pretty watch, looks good and is a good buy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.