Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Women's SXDC95 Le Grand Sport Watch
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 8, 2014
This is a review by a woman. Guys reviewing feel it tto light weight, but for a woman, it's perfect. Just enough to know it's there (quality of watch is NOT cheap). Band rests like a bracelet and has alternate polished and brushed links (subtle and glints in sunlight). Usually I'll have 2-3 links taken out (this is 7.5 inches and I'm 6.5). Like the relaxed look as of a bracelet so will not remove any links. Understated elegance with pink mother of pearl (a very thick layer of it on dial) is reflective in sunlight with pastel shades. The MOP helps to see the hands easier, too. The hour indices are VERY polished and glint when you turn your wrist in light. Like uncluttered face with no numbers. Crown very flush with watch, does not catch on things. VERY happy with VERY fast delivery (over nite). I'm in Ca so it had short travel distance. Would buy from this dealer again since they quickly answered my questions prior to purchase. Great for pro who needs use of second hand (nurse, therapy). Beautiful for sleek, slim look for semi dress occasions or just every day.
on October 2, 2013
I checked out numerous watches before deciding on this one. I didn't want one of the big ones but yet wanted one big enough to see date clearly and have an up to date look. I couldn't be happier with my choice in ordering this one. The price was great compared to this brand in stores and it is very attractive. I had to take links out to make smaller but my husband did this without any problem.
on July 29, 2014
purchased for my wife's daily use at work, so my opinion doesn't matter but she LOVES it because the band is quite flat and strong, it also has a release button on the clasp to keep it from accidentally unlatched. Learned how to remove pins to shorten the band by 2 links from Google video. The dealer was nice enough to preset date and our local time before shipping. The price reduction was tremendous for a Seiko, hopefully it will be very durable as well.
on October 7, 2014
Was looking for an everyday, nicer watch. Ordered at least eight other similar Seiko and Citizen watches and this one easily won me over. I have very petite wrists, and while the face on this watch is slightly bigger than I'm accustomed to wearing, it suited my smaller wrists well. I had to have four links taken out, but this was done at my local jeweller for under $10. Very elegant, but yet casual enough for every day. The pink mother of pearl face is very subtle, yet noticeably different than any other run of the mill watch. Unique. The silver minute markings are beveled and catch the light just beautifully. Love the easy on and off clasp.
on September 18, 2013
It works well, But not looks be beautiful.I make a order for two watches, one is bad, and this one is ok.
on May 14, 2014
Bought this for my girl on her Birthday. She said it's the best gift a boyfriend has ever gotten her.

I have a solar powered Seiko which I also really like too. Seiko is a great watch company all around. Sometimes I catch myself staring at her watch from how nice it looks...
on January 16, 2014
I am happy with the service I did buy some watch at world of watch they have the sale representative but I have no receipts. And all contact is no lfeedback
on July 16, 2015
Love the watch. The pink on the face is beautiful, it reminds me every day that I am a survivor. Sporty but elegant. Easy to adjust.
on August 19, 2014
battery dead when received,stem was in on position replaced battery works fine,can't beat the price on this one
on June 8, 2015
Was only supposed to be a professional/work watch...I wear this daily!! Love it! Great price!