Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on August 13, 2015
First Impressions...Very delicate little watch--I've never had one so small and thin. My wrist is 6 inches measured across the wrist bone. After fastening the watch (not too tightly), I have 1-1/2" of strap remaining and 2 more prepared buckle holes. See photo.
review image
on January 19, 2016
Got this model for my ma for christmas after reading other reviews on this one had to give it a try, she loves it. Has it on all the time thro work and just normal use and seems to be ticking away flawlessly..if something goes bad il sure to update but tiny lil seiko is legit. I put it next to these coins to give a refrence of how tiny this thing is. My moms being petite fits her like a glove. Thank you sender and amazon đź‘Śđź‘Ť. 4 stars only cause it hasnt been 6 months since i purchased to give a full out review on resistance to regular use, scratches and such.
review image review image
on April 27, 2016
Purchased this as a gift for my niece's college graduation. I own a similar watch and I have always trusted in Seiko. I purchased two other solar Seiko watches for my sister and brother recently. The three year warranty with this watch is the main reason I purchased on Amazon.
The two tone face makes the watch compliment either gold or silver jewelry. The watch is simple and elegant, without the day or date feature. The only adjustment to be made is daylight savings time, if it happens in your neck of the woods.Leather bands are a wiser choice to a bracelet band because you need not worry about the sizing. Seiko makes so many beautiful watches.
When I purchased the watch I opened the box and set it on a table for about two weeks. Because it is solar, it requires no batteries and it will run for about six months (supposedly) in the absence of light. The watch kept perfect time before I gift wrapped and shipped.
I have since mailed the watch to my niece, hoping that she will enjoy it for many years to come!
on March 15, 2014
This is a beautiful watch, with lovely feminine details. I bought it as a replacement for one that I had had for almost 20 years and had to search long and hard to find something similar, that had a leather strap and could be worn every day and look as appropriate out on the farm as in the office. It's about 2mm larger than I would have ideally preferred, but the gold and silver around the outside blend into the arm so it doesn't look as big as on as it really is. The strap is a bit stiff, but I think that is just because it is new, and if it doesn't soften up over time, it's an easy thing to swap out. The black numerals and watch hands are easy to see against the cream colored background. I'm very pleased with it.
on August 6, 2015
This watch is smaller and thinner than I pictured in my mind, but beautiful nonetheless. I agree with a few other customers that this is not a watch for a large wrist, but the strap is not too short, either, so small to medium-sized wrists should be fine. The watch is very securely packaged, with multiple layers of protection, unlike the other Seiko watch I purchased before (and had to return for some reason) or the Citizen watches I bought from Macy's. I've only had the watch for about half an hour, so I can't really comment on its durability. It does seem to keep good time now. Plus, the price on amazon is unbeatable (The same watch is priced at $148 on Macy's). Based on my experience at this point, I would recommend this watch.
on May 2, 2017
The size was listed but I didn't spend the time to measure just how small the diameter would be. I have tiny wrist and hands so it looks okay. I just wanted something a bit bigger but still feminine.

The quality is good and the color is as advertised.
on February 5, 2014
This watch replaces a similar Seiko watch I had and loved for nearly 40 years, but could no longer be repaired. I like the size, the arabic numerals, the brown leather band, the gold and silver case of this watch. I was very happy to find one that so closely resembles my other Seiko.
on July 6, 2014
Bought this for my daughter's 21st birthday. She has been looking high and low for a watch that is understated and classy with a style that is classic. When it arrived, I was alarmed that the watch band was closer to burgundy than a true brown, and with quite a pattern and sheen to it. I thought it gave the watch an overly conservative and matronly appearance. When I showed it to her, I told her that if she was not sure I would be happy to return it- no pressure. But quite the reverse, she loved it immediately!!! It was a hit. The watch looked beautiful on her wrist. In fact, the band is one of the feature she loves most about the watch. The face has a nice gleam to it and l love how the case is thin. Overall, it has an expansive well made look to it. She has worn it often since. The gold and silver combo add versitility and just a subtle bling to her outfits. Well done Seiko and well done amazon for an excellent price.

PS- she has a tiny tiny wrist. This fits her!
on September 25, 2016
Perfect! Practical and pretty.
on February 9, 2014
I was looking for a brown-banded watch with silver - casual look without being massive. And, I looked for a long time! I finally landed on this one and thought it would be close to what I want. I would say it is that. I was looking for something slightly larger and more sporty. But, this will do. It's a very nice watch and of good quality. I should have paid a bit more attention to the sizing. I would have liked the silver to stand out a bit more from the gold. But, I am, overall, happy with it.