Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Women's SZZC42 Dress Two-Tone Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on May 17, 2009
This is an elegant watch. The band is slim and petite and has wonderful "sparkle". The jeweler's clasp feels secure and is very discrete - no bulky, obvious clasp mechanism shows. When I took the watch to a jeweler to size the band, he was impressed with the screw-type links and ease of adjustment. The gold tone hands are very easy to see against the black face - I was concerned about being able to see the time without my reading glasses but I have no problem whatsoever. I could not be happier with this watch.
on September 25, 2012
I walked into Macy's and bought this watch right away at a "presale promotion" and ended up paying $212 after taxes in California. Checked at Amazon the day after and this watch is literally half the cost. Went to the Seiko store at the outlet in Las Vegas and they were charging $265. Seriously? I understand the value of bringing in items in to stock so that we can see them in person or get them right away but when you're making more than 100% margin on something like that, I feel cheated. I returned the watch at Macy's (which by the way doesn't do returns if they happened to remove any links off the watch) and bought it at Amazon instead. It looks sophisticated and fits just right on my small wrist. Great watch.
on January 18, 2013
I just love this watch!! I had seen it at a department store and it was more than twice as much it was on Amazon!! So, I ordered it and I absolutely love it! Same exact watch. It is so shiny and feels so nice on my wrist. Size around the wrist was plenty. I had to take off 4 links as I have a very small wrist, but my fiance (who is not a jeweler) was able to take off the links for me. It was so easy. Each link has a tiny screw that allows you to take that link off. It is a slim and dainty watch so I can understand why a larger person would not like this watch. It may not look as good on a larger person's wrist since it is so slim. For me, it is just gorgeous and I love it!!! Thanks Amazon!!
on October 13, 2010
I bought one of these exact same watches locally at a jewelry store for much more then lost it. I loved it so much that I looked for another and couldn't find it. Amazon had it and much cheaper. Came in box with warranty, just love it.
on May 20, 2011
This watch has a very solid feel to it, but is very elegant and dainty. The contrasting face is easy for me to read, even without my reading glasses. My last Seiko lasted 27 years, and I was sad to have to replace it, but this is a beautiful, classy replacement. The band is generously sized. I took it to the jeweler and had three links removed, because I have a small wrist. (Not, IMHO, a child's watch as another reviewer suggested.)
on December 4, 2012
Purchased this for my wife's Christmas Present (or should I say she picked it out and we purchased it. Over the years, I've found that I have a greater success with gifts that she picks out!). The watch is very small - her choice. It's very similar to a watch she's had for many years, but has begun to show wear. The band had to be shortened. That is easily done IF you have a very small screwdriver. My smallest driver was a little too wide, so some filing was in order.

She especially likes the clasp; not one of those kind that fold two or three times in order to get it closed.
It still runs - my wife is happy.
on January 26, 2013
My husband bought this same watch for our anniversary and my birthday (12/20). I wore it to a restaurant and sometime while in the restaurant it came off and was never found. I was devastated. It was bought at Belk with a 25% discount and another 20% discount coming to $170. I purchased the same watch at Amazon for $81.95. I am very happy with it.
on March 25, 2014
I was looking for a two-tone metal, slim, feminine watch - this fits the bill perfectly. Most watches I see that are "trendy" now are bulky and have large faces but I was looking for something more traditional and classic. The band on this watch was even slimmer in person than I expected which I really liked.... very shiney metal too.
on June 13, 2016
As a Seiko watch owner for the last 40 years, I'm going to have to say that Seiko quality seems to have taken a nosedive. The bracelet fell apart after about 4 days of light wear. Try a different watch, if you want something that will last.
on March 1, 2016
Great watch. Gorgeous and goes with everything. It does cost $20 at Zales in GA to have links removed from the band. I also own one with the white face that I like even better. I have had it for 5 years or more. The only reason I bought the new one was that my husband "lost" the old one when he took it for a new battery. Yesterday the old one came home so now I have two.