Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seinfeld: The Complete Series
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on April 9, 2012
This is one of the greatest series of all time and I highly recommend it... However, I do not understand why "Seinfeld the Complete Series" is currently priced at $199.99 when the total price of seasons 1-9 purchased as individual items only totals about $93. Is the bonus DVD and the special complete series cardboard box really worth the extra $107? I'm really not understanding the price point here.
on October 15, 2015
I had problems with the first set and was issued a replacement and had problems with that too. The DVD seem to be very poor quality and many of the episodes are unwatchable. Too bad, too, because it's a great series. Just not a good manufacturer of the DVDs.
on July 21, 2013
I paid for the complete box set of Seinfeld from DVDs n stuff. What I got was a joke. Love Seinfeld. Hate DVDs n stuff.. Do not buy from them. Fortunately Amazon was very,very supportive and assisted in a very acceptable outcome. DVDs n stuff wanted me to pay to send the DVDs back and then a 25% restocking fee for the false advertising. Buyer be aware with DVDs n stuff.
on July 19, 2013
Pirated product. Some of the disks don't work. The art work on the box is blurry and not colored properly. There are finger prints on some of the disks.
on April 13, 2013
The description stated that its an item that I would put on my shelf, I wouldn't put it in my garbage bin.

The problem is not with the series (greatest ever), instead I received a damaged box, torn book, cheaply made DVD's and printouts.

This doesn't reflect the description of the item or anywhere near justifies the price $349........

Its outrageous.........
on April 26, 2014
I ordered the complete series and received two series 6-9's. I'm a huge Seinfeld fan so ordering a complete series and receiving less then half of it was pretty disappointing. Also the packaging was poor I had to rip tape of of the collectors box which destroyed it.
on November 21, 2013
I thought this was a great gift idea...then we went to actually watch the dvd's. Every single episode doesn't play the ending and freezes. on every disc. DO NOT BUY it's cheap for a reason
on September 11, 2009
All the other 1 star reviews are about how unfair it is to offer a new package with more content when "true fans" have bought all the other series as they came out one-by-one. Welcome to the utterly evil world of marketing and Sony's truly despicable goal of turning a profit. Get real.

My gripe is this: the DVDs are terrible. They are of very low quality, episodes often freeze for seconds and do that crazy digital pixelation thing frequently. I got this as a Christmas present from my wife but soon returned it when I saw the state of the discs. Got a whole new set and they act pretty much the same way. And before you think it's my DVD player - I have about a 100 DVDs in my collection and they all play perfectly. I am a HUGE Sienfeld fan, which is why this is so annoying. Hence the 1 star rating. Shame on Sony for using such trashy hardware on the amazing work of genius that is the Seinfeld series.
66 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2011
I ordered this product but had to return it back because it had two of the same disc and thus was missing one disc.
on November 27, 2007
I bought all the 9 season of Seinfeld and now SONY releases this edition!
What about those who bought any season they were releasing in the past?
At least they could include some kind of coupon in the 9th season set to complete this amazing series with that box and book.
As a fan and as a customer, I'm very disappointed.
99 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse