BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on October 16, 2017
The best season if you like Jerry Seinfelds humor.
on April 27, 2017
Wonderful.
VINE VOICEon January 7, 2005
First of all, don't think twice, buy it HERE. I checked several local retailers and they all wanted seven to ten dollars more for the same set. Some of them claiming to be a SALE of all things. Its a great deal, especially with the free shipping.

That said, this box set is simply bursting at the seams. Where to start ? Like Three's Company, Seinfeld didn't have a full first season, per se. UNLIKE Three's Company, when it came to the DVD, they bundled Seasons 1 and 2 together, esssentially combining the "this" with the "that". There's also oodles of extras. Commentaries, An optional 'text' track with all kinds of factoids, interviews, bloopers. This is a boxed set built with the fan in mind.

And, as has been stated elsewhere, some of these episodes are rarely seen. And when they are, something has been edited for syndication. Here, you get the full episodes, with no commercials. Not that there's anything wrong with that. So kick back and enjoy all of the Kramer entrances, Elaine shoves, and George's first inkling that he might like to be an architect. This gem is well worth the money. Yadda, yadda, yadda.
on May 18, 2014
Some reviewers say that there are better seasons of Seinfeld than 1 and 2, and maybe they are right. If you want to revisit Seinfeld, however, for old times' sake and for entertainment, isn't the place to start the beginning? Here you get eighteen episodes for just over a buck each. Seems like a bargain to me! Now that I have enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 again, I'm ready for more of Seinfeld.
on July 9, 2013
I love Seinfeld and am sure that Seasons 1&2 are great, but I can't really review them. Although I ordered Seasons 1&2, I received Season 3. Because of some glitch, I wasn't allowed to return it (kept telling me my return time had elapsed although the date shown was a month away). I decided to keep it because I was going to buy it eventually anyway and the price I paid was pretty low. Despite all that, the discs are good quality and came well packaged and the show is great.
on December 18, 2016
the formatting is wierd. cuts off the heads on my modern tv. maybe my fault but couldn't figure out how to change the screen to make it fit. content is of course great
on March 20, 2014
This product was intended as a gift, and I received the box DVD set in pretty bad condition. I exchanged it and got another box in poor condition. It wasn't until I received it for the third time that it was in suitable condition to be given as a gift. You can't go wrong with Seinfeld though; the episodes were still fantastic.
on June 5, 2017
Loved it
on June 7, 2016
This is an awesome show! I can't believe that there are people that have never seen this show. A classic!
on June 2, 2017