Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 405 reviews
on March 15, 2010
This review will be short and sweet. Seinfeld is one of the greatest, most defining shows ever to be on television. Simply put, it you haven't watched, you need to. I picked this up on deal of the day for an excellent price and I couldn't be happier. The show itself, in my opinion, is wonderful, and it never gets old. I can watch these episodes over and over and never get tired of it. This set is packed with hours of bonus footage, including interviews, commentaries, and even some Seinfeld Animation. It also includes a very nice, detailed episode guide that has pictures, quotes, and other info on every episode. As you can probably tell, the show itself would get a five star rating from me, if I was only rating the show. The reason for my four star review is that the plastic cases that the disc are contained in are cracked on the bottom. This hasn't affected the play at all, and it seems to be holding up ok, but it was a little disappointing. I noticed it a few days after I received the set, so I'm not exactly sure if I done it or not, but I'm pretty sure it came that way because all it had done was set on my shelf. If you have a chance, you need to pick up this set. You will be very happy you did.
on March 21, 2011
When I first put in the DVD from Season 1, it seemed like this DVD set was bootlegged. The menus are simple looking and the quality of the video isn't the best. But it turns out, this is just how the studio produced these DVD's. So if you buy this, don't be alarmed that it seems cheap. It's not the product itself.
The one thing that doesn't seem cheap is the coffee table book that comes with the collection. It has great info for every single episode. I consider myself a real fan of the show and I even learned some things from it. Great buy from Amazon gold box!
on August 8, 2016
A must have for Seinfeld fans. I don't know if there is a blu-ray version. I only had a DVD player at the time I bought this. Great set, has all my favorite episodes. The box looks great next to all my other boxed sets.
on February 8, 2010
The set is nice. The coffee table book is worth buying the set rather than the individual seasons. However, I will say that I was disappointed with the cases for the discs. The plastic cases are stuck in a cover with double-sided tape, which doesn't hold well at all. The set is worth it, but you will probably be upset if your discs fall out of the case and scratch. Just be careful when you are handling the set and it will be fine. Would definitely buy again.
on January 31, 2013
We love the series but the seller left out the entire first season and the Pilot episode. Of course we didn't notice this until it was too late to do anything about it. The discs are good quality and we are happy with the episodes we did receive.
We recommend the series but not this seller if we had it to do all over again we would check the contents immediately.
on December 1, 2011
After writing a negative review about my purchase experience, I'd like to compensate by saying returning the item was a breeze. I was worked with quickly and efficiently and was fully refunded, no problems. The issue was very easily fixed and if it was not for my satisfaction not being met, this business is a breeze to work with.
on January 31, 2015
A complete collection of the Seinfeld TV shows. Anyone who watched , and loved this program, will love this collection.
on July 25, 2014
Packaging in good condition. Price was reasonable. Dvds seem to be good condition but haven't made it through all seasons
on June 21, 2009
I brought this set a couple of days back and was lucky to get it at an additional discount as there was a Father's day sale going on. A must own set for Seinfeld fans. It is nearly impossible to pick any one episode as all of them ( the ones I have seen) are classics in their own right. I am yet to see all the seasons though. But, I believe they will be awesome for sure. About the box setr, it comes in a nice package - 9 seasons split into two DVD sets (1-5 in one box and 6-9 in another) along with '
The coffee table book' and the bonus disc. The menus are kind of nice...check it out yourself:))
on September 12, 2011
Seinfeld is hands down the best television series created for all time. The box set I bought was exactly what I was looking for. Purchasing this instead of attempting to track down all of the season box sets individually is well worth the extra money. The "coffee table book" it comes with is also a very nice addition to the package, it gives insight to the show that you could never obtain without it. In the future, sellers of this series box set should be aware of the potential for damage during shipment. The sleek black case that the series comes in is made of reinforced card board, making the corners very easy to crunch. My package came in a cardboard box and was not handled very well in transit. Any damage the cardboard box incurred transfered to the black case. It should be shipped in a reinforced box, maybe with packaging kernals.