Seirus Innovation 8161 Heatwave Zenith Mitt Cold Weather Waterproof Mitten
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shell: 95% Polyester/5% Spandex; Palm: 55% Nylon/45% Polyurethane; Lining & Insulation: 100% Polyester
- WAVES OF HEAT - Kinetic heat return system amplifies your body heat 4-5 degrees, and reflects it back to you for 20% more warmth
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE INSULATION - Fully lined with 250g Heatlock Insulation with a Waterproof, Breathable Dryhand insert that provides warmth without excess bulk or loss of dexterity
- DURABLE - The Softshell Outer and Amara Palm ensure a comfortable, sure grip and will keep your hands warm and dry in wet and windy conditions
- KEEP THE COLD OUT - One-handed wrist and cuff cinch ensures a snug fit. The drawstring cord keeps the cold out
- MORE WARMTH - Mittens provide extra warmth because your fingers share one compartment and generate more heat. These Mitts are suitable for all outdoor winter sports activity
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Heatwave technology the Heatwave kinetic heat return system amplifies your body heat and reflects it back to you in dual stages, keeping waves of heat in. "Look for the Silver lining" 1. Kinetic energy converts emitted energy into increased heat amplifying the temperature inside the glove by 4-5 degree 2. The reflective layer radiates heat back for 20% more warmth
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?