3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Seismic Audio - SADIYG-02 - Premium Tele Style DIY Electric Guitar Kit - Unfinished Luthier Project Kit
|Price:||$139.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Model # SADIYG-02
- Contents: One DIY Tele Style Electric Guitar Kit
- Body: Solid Paulownia
- Neck: Bolt-On Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Pearloid Dot Inlays
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tele Style DIY Electric Guitar Kit - Model # SADIYG-02, Contents: One DIY Tele Style Electric Guitar Kit, Body: Solid Paulownia, Neck: Bolt-On Maple, Fretboard: Rosewood with Pearloid Dot Inlays, Cutaway: Single, Scale: 25.5 Inches, Tuners: Six Sealed Inline Tuners, Bridge: Set Bridge with Vintage Style T Saddles, Pickups: One Standard Single Coil Bridge Pickup, One Tele Style Single Coil Neck Pickup, Pickup Selector: Three Way Switch, Controls: One Volume, One Tone, Hardware: Chrome, Condition: New, Weight: 8.4 lbs., Warranty: One Year Warranty. The Seismic Audio SADIYG-02 Tele Style Electric Guitar Kit lets you create the guitar of your dreams. Inspired by the classic Tele design, this guitar kit comes with bridge pickup prewired and pickguard set into the solid body. Some simple soldering to connect the bridge pickup, input jack, tone/volume knobs, and selector switch is the only wiring needed. All the parts needed for a finished guitar are included. This guitar kit is suitable for the aspiring or established luthier and all guitar players, novice to expert.. A truss rod adjustment hex wrench, a saddle adjustment hex wrench and solder are included. You will need a Philips head screwdriver and a soldering iron to fully assemble the guitar. A pack of six nickel alloy strings and a right-angle guitar cable are also included. With your purchase, you will receive one DIY Tele Style Electric Guitar Kit pictured and described above