Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on December 31, 2013
Two stars for taste only. I am a big fan of Seitenbacher Museli #22 but decided to try this one because of the cheaper price. I am sorry that I did. This one has plenty of fruit and the outstanding quality of the Seitenbacher brand but it does not have taste or consistency of the more traditional museli cereal. I realize that the label states that it has puffed rice and corn flakes and perhaps I should have realized what that would taste like, but I didn't. So, if you love puffed rice and corn flakes and dried fruit, you may like this, however if you are a fan of the more traditional museli, you may not.
on February 16, 2014
I have been looking for gf muesli for years and stumbled upon Seitenbacher #7 when I was in Jacksonville, FL a few months ago. I am trying to lose weight and stay fit over the hard winter months in the brutal northeast. It's a great way to start out the morning before heading to work. Is loaded with dried fruits, nuts and some gf grains. It helps to retain your hunger and helps to give you the energy you need. I throw in some fresh fruit and soy milk and am set for a few hours. I have taken note that it has also helped me to lose a few pounds - what an added bonus! Lorena
on February 23, 2014
I love this mursli! I switched to gluten-free diet recently because of some health problems so this kind of food works out good for me. I like to mix it in with another gf cereals. Can't afford to eat Seitenbacher alone. All of their muesli are kind of pricey but belive me they are worth it!
on July 23, 2013
this is a very flavorful mix of nuts, fruit and grains. It satisfies my hunger, is quick and easy to prepare, and is a healthy addition to my diet.
on October 26, 2010
I bought this because I was bored with the usual gluten-free granola. This is a great change, with a great blend of quality ingredients. Try it.
on November 3, 2010
I hoped this would be like the muesli I had in Germany a few years ago. It was mixed with fresh made yogurt and was all I ate for breakfast for the whole month. I was disappointed because there was such a large quantity of raisins (which I'm not fond of). However, if you like raisins, these suckers are huge and plump. The corn flake type things have no crunch and are kind of papery.
I was satisfied with the quality of the product for the most part.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.