Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sekonic Exposure Profile Target II ( 401-757)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sekonic Exposure Target II for calibrating cameras and meters, especially Sekonic 758DR and 758C meters.
- A 25 patch test target that gathers more information about the camera's exposure characteristics than the previous test target.
- It consists of two sides: An 18% Gray Card and Profile Target
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478DR-U-PX Light Meter with Phottix Ares II Wireless Flash Trigger and Receiver Bundle (401-476ARESII)
Sekonic 401-759 Exposure Profile Target for Sekonic L-758DR
Sekonic L-308S Flashmate Digital Incident, Reflected & Flash Light Meter
Sekonic C-700-U Spectromaster Color Meter (401-702)
Kenko KFM-1100 Auto Digi Meter - Light Meter for Flash and Ambient Light
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Photo Savings||Norman Camera & Video||Kellards||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Sekonic Exposure Target II for calibrating cameras and meters, especially Sekonic 758DR and 758C meters.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One star for the price because it is over priced
Two stars for PcNation who are selling this product.
As others mentioned here this product supposed to come with the meter, I was surprised as well that I have to purchase it, specially with that cost.
But do you really need it? Most probably you will need this product to get extra benefit when using your meter, still you do that profiling once, twice or each time you get new lens or new camera and that's it.... Alternatively you can buy another product that can be used to do the profiling as well as another things... and I am talking about the X-Rite MSCCPP ColorChecker Passport it is less expensive than this EP Target II (less accurate, but I do not think it is that critical), the Sekonic software support it. (it actually asks you which profile target you have.
I purchased this product as well as the X-Rite MSCCPP ColorChecker Passport product before knowing that I can use the later to do profiling as well, so as soon as I got the products, I decided to return the Sekonic Exposure Profile Target II kit, I clearly mentioned the reason for return & only after 2 requests (through Amazon) and 12 days PcNation mentioned that they will subtracts 15% of the cost as a processing fees which I believe is pretty high, specially that I am immediately returning the product in its sealed envelope.
It is a nice size.
It is made well.
It comes in a black envelope surrounded by a white cover with another black protective piece. I can only imagine that all of this protection is to keep the target from fading and rendering it useless.
Price - I don't see how this target can cost this much. It maybe a nice target but seriously $200? If you want to calibrate your camera with the Sekonic L-758DR Light Meter, then you have to have this.
I would still recomment this target if you have the L-758 series of light meters. I just wish the price was resonable.
Most recent customer reviews
I didn't like the next best alternative - the colorchecker. It looks too generic.Read more