Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Carousel Wooden Push Toy by Selecta
Price:$76.85+ Free shipping

on October 16, 2010
This is a really neat wooden toy. It looks like something Santa's elves themselves made! I absolutely adore the look of it... The kids really enjoy it. Somebody is always going back to it and pushing it around the house. We've had it for almost a year and it is still in one piece, which is amazing in my house. We have a four year old boy, a two year old boy, and a one year old girl. They all love it! Grown-ups love it, too. However, I just saw the price they are asking right now... $55! No way it is worth that. NO WAY!
on August 28, 2013
My friend had this toy and my son loved pushing it around. She has two boys that it has survived as well. The fact that it is German also means much higher safety standards. I love also that it doesn't make obnoxious noises, and it is so cool to watch! My son likes to push it as we walk and I know we will have it for a very long time!
on August 1, 2011
Looks and works great. Not as much fun as expected. The plastic corn poppers are more appealing to my kids because they make noise. This one just spins. Every kid is different.
on December 26, 2008
Our then 13 month old son saw this in the toy store he refused to leave without it. He and this toy were inseperable for weeks and at eighteen months he still plays with it daily. Older children will fight to play with it. I was surprised how popular this toy was. In the beginning he was mostly dragging it upside down or on its side and he still loved it for some reason. Now he can make the top spin and it makes him really happy.
on December 2, 2006
Every kid in my family learned to walk using this toy. It's really wonderful because they are forced to put all their weight on their feet in order to push it, helping them balance properly. When they push it, the beads whirl around in a circle. It's mesmerizing. They thoroughly enjoyed pushing this toy around, calling it the "helicopter vacuum". It's incredibly sturdy, having now been enjoyed by several of my mom's grandchildren. Best toy purchase ever.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.