- Series: Brill's Series in Jewish Studies (Book 57)
- Publisher: Brill Academic Pub; Lam edition (November 17, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004332251
- ISBN-13: 978-9004332256
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,246,442 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Selected Issues in the Modern Intercultural Contacts Between Arabic and Hebrew Cultures: Hebrew, Arabic and Death (Brill's in Jewish Studies) (Brill's Series in Jewish Studies) Lam Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Mahmoud Kayyal, Ph.D. (2001), Tel Aviv University, is Head of the Department of Arabic and Islamic Studies at that university. He has published monographs, translations and articles on Arabic-Hebrew-Arabic intercultural relations, including Translation in the Shadow of Confrontation (Magnes, 2006).
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|