- File Size: 851 KB
- Print Length: 280 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: BrownCoat Press (October 30, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M3X1142
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,299,244 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1402 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- #3790 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Scary Stories
- #11057 in Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Spine-Chilling Horror
Self-Aware: Revenge Of The Fallen (Book 2) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fact that Mr.Wolff brings in real life medical phenomena just makes it so refreshing compared to other books I have read which seem to pull ideas out of their you-know-where and expect you to believe it.
Also, it is worth mentioning- although I have never seen a zombie before, let alone try to maime or decapitate one- I have a pretty good idea what they look, sound, and feel like. EW!! haha.
Throughout the book, there wasn't one moment where I thought the characters were 'safe' in any way. It was a roller-coaster that makes no stops-just flips and twists all over that will make your skin crawl.
There are also new characters that you are going to hate, guaranteed. And deaths. Lots of them.
Oh, and your heart will be ripped out a few times too.
I feel like before I stumbled upon the Self Aware books, I wasn't that into gore-and-bloody-guts-everywhere stuff. But now, I appreciate a good head-shot followed by dark humor.
Anyway, you'll get a kick (and maybe a nightmare or two) out of this book. I highly recommend it!