- File Size: 1074 KB
- Print Length: 87 pages
- Publisher: TCK Publishing; 1 edition (November 12, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 12, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CLME2KY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#708,235 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #143 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Pathologies > Anxieties & Phobias
- #201 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Cognitive Neuroscience & Cognitive Neuropsychology
- #528 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Philosophy & Social Aspects
Self Confidence Secrets: How To Overcome Anxiety and Low Self Esteem with NLP Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What a great find! This is a great book on the power of how we use our words to boost one's self-confidence.
This is going to be my new favourite gift to give to friends :)