Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Self-Development and the Way to Power
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 16, 2013
This is a very powerful book. It grabs your attention by the simple and straightforward way it lays out power-generating facts about how the individual can empower himself. It reminds you that you are powerful because power resides in you and he goes on to tell you the steps to take to take charge of the power in you. The book warns starkly that what you have and does not use you will lose, just as if you tied one of your hands and do not use it that hand will wither, or atrophy.
Similarly we can lose our self if we don't strengthen it with strong self belief, or if we allow others to smother our growth as seen in How to Discover Yourself 6 Examples.
What is very prophetic is the statement that we are evolving to the development of a sixth sense and the degree to which mind can control circumstances and dominate matter is far greater than is generally believed. If you want to strengthen self-confidence and to learn how to move from weakness to strength and to understand how to experience true happiness, study this b book.
on May 3, 2017
This older book introduces some of the concepts of Theosophy that developed a following in the early 1900's. The primary concepts are very valuable to understand and use to become a productive and valuable member of society. The more mystical concepts of Theosophy can be troubling to encounter, but it is important to understand these concepts that remain present in our society. Regardless, the book is intended as a clear guide to those who wish to be more productive in life, especially in service to others and society.
VINE VOICEon June 4, 2012
This is a good book, and for free on the Kindle, you can't beat that. There isn't a lot of material that a student of self development hasn't heard before but there are some great tips hidden in the pages. The author uses the analogy of physical exercise and the importance of building your phyical muscles and mental muscles which I think is a great example. He asks you to really stretch the capacity of both. All in all, it's a pretty good book that can only help and the price is great.
on June 16, 2015
The content of this book will mostly benefit the reader who is seeking to understand the nature of his spirit and how to use it to gain success. The last ten pages were the only content which was useful to me, since the others are all just opinion and personal beliefs about the author's spiritual laws.
on December 30, 2016
ok
on May 1, 2015
Well Said. This book had been in my Kindle library for quite a while,but something suddenly made me read it and oh boy what a joy it's been. Very short read,concise and straight to the point. It has rekindled in me a newer desire to aspire more to develop my spiritual self. Exactly what I needed and I fully recommend it to any one seeking that push over the hurdle to spiritual mastery.
on July 18, 2016
truly great book
on November 23, 2013
I found it boring. The wording is not engaging. Other self help books are much more engaging. The title caught my interest but when I tried to read it, I quickly lost interest.
on March 17, 2015
Excellent
on May 29, 2016
Good road map for spiritual enlightenment. Desire, will and intellect working together to propel one forward and out of every day spiritual darkness.