Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 143 reviews
on October 27, 2011
I always knew that self-discipline is the key to accomplishing any worthwhile undertaking. However, important projects often took too long due to distractions and procrastination. I worked hard on myself to deliver better results faster, but something often got in the way. The self-learning process was slow and unproductive until I came across this book. What an unbelievable eye-opener! After studying it I was able to dramatically reduce the time it requires to get to any undertaking, big or small, and get things done in fraction of the time. I honestly didn't get faster at performing tasks, but I now simply know why things used to drag on and can consciously control expediency of how fast I start the project, how much I allow myself to be distracted and thus how fast I can get my goals accomplished. I am now in control of my self-discipline!

Invest the little time and money into this book. Invest in yourself. The pay off is going to be huge!
on April 6, 2012
I really enjoyed this book. I have read many books on developing self-discipline and this is by far the best, it is very simple in its format yet very "hands-on" practical. Anyone who would like to develop self-discipline, no matter what your educational background, or age for that matter, would enjoy this book. There are daily exercises to do and really makes goal setting easy. Just by adopting a few of the principles in this book, will get you one closer to accomplishing your goals. Once you acknowledge your "Hyde" (your negative side) you can accomplish your dreams. Too often we go from desiring something to attempting to obtain it, but there are other steps in between that can make the difference between letting your goals fail and realizing them. I highly recommend this book.
on January 2, 2015
Excellent book - saw results right away!

If you are looking for a book because you are seeking improvement and want to make changes - buy this book.

Follow the process and do the work, about 20 - 30 minutes a day for about 2 weeks.

All of those well written 5 star reviews are right on point.

Thank you Theodore Bryant for this book!!
on January 22, 2013
When I bought it I was expecting something good from previous reviews but I was surprised. This book reads quick, the exercises are simple but the insight it gives for the average person (I'm going out on a limb here and considering myself average) is extremely helpful. Teaches you how to change the context in which you think about anything. Made it much easier in the new method of thinking to mobilize yourself to get your intent into an actuality.

A thing to note is this is the only book of this kind I have read so I cannot compare it to others which are intended for the same purpose. My review is stand alone judgement only.
on January 18, 2017
Best self-help book ever! With that book you won't need any other, I promise. Very easy to read and the concepts are clearly explained. Do all the exercises exactly as described and the results will amaze you.
on May 15, 2017
Great book! This book is awesome I would recommend a copy be given to high school students to start them on the right path to life. Anyone at any age can gain some great insight from this book!
on December 31, 2011
Others have written more eloquently than I can about the benefits of this book. When I opened it, I was put off by the tacky clip art and large font. And the book introduces a Jekyll and Hyde metaphor at the beginning that didn't ring true for me. But I stuck with the book anyway and I am so glad I did. I have learned so much over the past few weeks thanks to this book. I believe in myself in a way that I didn't before. Great stuff. Everyone who wants to get more out of life should check out this book.
on December 5, 2016
Great book.
VINE VOICEon June 16, 2013
This book is amazing. Large print, easy and fun to read, but oh-so-effective in bringing about personal change, if you follow it and do the exercises. I've read things in here that I have not seen anywhere else. It is for people of all ages, from high school to senior citizens. I would recommend that you get your highlighter, pen and paper ready, order this book and prepare to have a more accomplishment-filled life!
on March 6, 2008
A lot of people don't have goals. Or if they do, they don't write them down.

I've always had goals and even had written them down in the past.

But I couldn't get myself to actually take the consistent action on them because of my various fears.

This book has COMPLETELY changed that.

Some of the techniques in this book I laughed at and thought "I'll skip that one", like "Vitaminds", Visualization and Rewards. It turns out that "Vitaminds" and Visualization have been what has helped me the MOST.

I've literally turned my life around because of this book. I'm starting a new business, going back to school, going to toastmasters, getting into shape, etc. etc.

All because of this book.

The only complaint I have is about the "10 Days" title. I'm a slow learner and it took me much longer than 10 days to really implement all the techniques, but even if it takes 10 months, isn't it worth it?