- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00GYJS8R8
- Item model number: 1012KPMB
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Steel Self-Drilling Screw, Black Phosphate Finish, Modified Truss Head, Phillips Drive, #3 Drill Point, #10-16 Thread Size, 3/4" Length (Pack of 50)
($0.23 / Screws)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.01. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration
- Black phosphate coating provides corrosion resistance and lubricity
- Modified Truss head is extra wide with a low-profile dome and integral round washer
- Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to prevent over-tightening
Specifications for this item
|Exterior Finish||Black Phosphate|
|Brand Name||Small Parts|
|Head Style||Modified Truss|
|Number of Items||50|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The steel self-drilling screw with black phosphate finish has a modified truss head and a Phillips drive. Steel is often used in applications where strength is the primary consideration. The black phosphate coating offers corrosion resistance and lubricity. The modified truss head is extra wide with a low-profile dome and integral round washer. The Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver and is designed to allow the driver to slip out of the head to help prevent over-tightening and damage to the thread or fastener.
Self-drilling screws, a type of self-tapping screw, are threaded fasteners that drill their own hole and thread it as they are installed. Usually only recommended for use with metal, self-drilling screws are available with wings that enable use when fastening wood to metal. The drill point length should be long enough to penetrate both materials being fastened before the threading portion reaches the material.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?