Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 114 reviews
on May 23, 2016
I really like the subliminal portion of this recording. I think it is highly affective.

Update. I have now been using this CD everyday throughout the day and my obsessive, self critical thinking has literally vanished. I feel like everything that was weighing me down emotionally (and the physical symptoms of it) are gone. This CD has actually changed my though patterns.
on May 7, 2017
I love these affirmations! I sometimes put them on before I go to sleep, and fall asleep to them. The only problem is that there is a difference in volume between the tracks (when it goes from spoken affirmations to music) which invariably wakes me up! I have to set the first track to repeat and I miss the rest. Otherwise, great CD - I love her voice and I think these wonderful affirmations really do get into the subconscious mind and make a difference.
on August 16, 2017
Her affirmations are fine but I just don't understand why she has to say it about herself first and then about "you". I've never had a affirmations cd that the speaker includes herself in it. I'm done with Louise Hay cd's. This is the second one that has been disappointing.
on January 1, 2014
Some people believe subliminal messaging works & some think it hocus pocus. All I can do is attest to its affects on me. It works!! After 30 days of listening morning & night, I feel different. when I got divorced 15 years ago I listen to Louise's tapes and found it helpful. Glad I could use these to help again. Sometimes we forget the power of suggestion
on December 24, 2009
I have read many of Louise Hay's books and certainly she has been at the forefront of educating people on how to use The Secret and intentional thinking to cultivate positive attracting of success in all phases of one's life.

I must admit that although I was familiar with visual subliminal messages I was skepital of auditory subliminal being able to affect and produce changes in our behavior. Ms. Hay indicates in this CD that the first part of the CD is her voice speaking the positive affirmations and then the second part of the CD will be these same affirmations that will be unaudible under the wonderfully relaxing music and sounds of nature, e.g., birds, ocean, etc. She suggests that the listener use the CD at least once a day for thirty days.

Don't try to hear the affirmations...I did, but was unable to hear any voices underlying the beautiful music. However, I am pleased that I have found that many of the issues that I have had in areas of self-esteem and/or setting personal boundaries are changing in positive action. This positive behavior is showing itself in many of the challenges that I face with less fear and anxiety. I contribute a good part of this new and wonderful way of "thinking" comes from my being serious about wanting to change and taking the time to use this CD that was produced for the benefit of individuals that will take this positive energy into the universe.
on March 28, 2016
Love this CD! It really helps you to feel positive everyday! I have been listening everyday and plan to continue! Thank you Louis Hay for making this CD!
on January 27, 2012
Louise Hay is so amazing. Her voice is so soothing and guides you to a better place within yourself. I actually felt cheerful after listening to this CD. Something I don't feel much of right now. I also like the music with the subliminal affirmations. My husband is listening to it and doesn't even realize!! Once the CD was done, I just felt so "good". Namaste'......
on March 25, 2017
Love this CD. Louise Hay is amazing.
on October 9, 2012
At the age of 58 I had no self-esteem, it was so bad that going outside caused a panic attack. Having a stranger walk up to me, I would feel like I wanted to die. Defiantly not a happy camper. My marriage very rocky, if I felt miserable, then deep down I felt my spouse should be miserable.
I bought this CD about two moths ago, I listen to it faithfully at least once a day. On rough days it was as often as 4 times a day, both sides. I still have problems walking out my front door, but I am getting along better with my spouse, and we go out for coffee once a week. Compare that to before the CD and it is a huge step forward.
I recommend this CD for anyone who can not cope with every day life. Please remember, that the worse your self-esteem the longer it will take. Do not give up hope, once you start liking yourself, and trusting yourself everything else falls into place.
on December 12, 2011
I have been listening to this CD for about 3weeks, twice a day as instructed. I do notice an improvement in how I
view myself as well as some of my daily actions. It has also allowed other aspects of myself to surface that I might
not have been aware of. I highly recommend people who suffer from anxiety & depression or people with low self esteem to listen to this CD. It most definitely has an effect on how your brain thinks.