Upgrade your MCSA or MCSE certification—and your job skills—to Windows Server 2003 with this official Microsoft study guide for Exams 70-292 and 70-296. Work at your own pace through a system of lessons, hands-on exercises, troubleshooting labs, and review questions to maximize your performance on the upgrade exams.
The Readiness Review Suite powered by MeasureUp provides 850 challenging questions on CD for in-depth self-assessment and practice. You can choose timed or untimed testing mode, generate random tests, or focus on specific objectives. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
You also get expert exam tips plus a full review section inside the book that covers all objectives and subobjectives for both exams, including:
MCSA/MCSE Exam 70-292
Implement, manage, and maintain:
- Users, computers, and groups
- Access to resources
- Software update services
- Remote access and Web servers
- Disaster recovery
- Name resolution
- Network security
MCSE Exam 70-296
Plan, implement, and maintain:
- Server roles and server security
- Network infrastructure
- Server availability
- Network security and security infrastructure
- Active Directory infrastructure
- User, computer, and group strategies
- Group Policy
Readiness Review Suite on CD Powered by MeasureUp
Your kit includes:
- NEW—Fully reengineered study guide covering two exams, two certification tracks. Includes complete objective-by-objective review plus expert exam tips.
- NEW—Readiness Review Suite featuring 425 questions per exam and multiple testing options.
- NEW—Case scenarios and troubleshooting labs for real-world expertise.
- NEW—180-day evaluation version of Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition.
- NEW—Fully searchable eBook.
- NEW—Microsoft Encyclopedia of Security eBook.
- Microsoft Encyclopedia of Networking, Second Edition, eBook.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.