Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 128 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on August 21, 2015
I love this!!! I embroider as a hobby so I'm not very experienced and don't know all about the options out there. I've bought multiple kinds of stabilizer and this is the best for what I do most...which is shirts, baby gifts, towels, etc. It's just the right adhesive for my fast frames and the thickness is just right for my fabrics. I don't tear it away in case I pull thread out but I do cut it away, wash and then tear away excess if needed. I've already ordered more!
on October 21, 2014
Be advised that it is VERY STICKY. I used it once on a towel and felt lucky to have EVER gotten it off of the cotton fibers! I keep it around for use on tote bags, microfiber bags - anything that is thick and sturdy and easy to peel off. But for kitchen towels or bath towels or flexible fabric - look elsewhere. This product has its place in my studio, but only for certain things.
on February 20, 2015
This stabilizer is way too thick and "fuzzy" (for lack of better words.) When you go to tear it off, it peels off in fuzzy layers, making it extremely hard to completely get rid of on the back of your item. Will not buy again because it's too hard to get off.
on March 27, 2012
I love this self-adhesive stabilizer. I've only been embroidering a few months with my Brother PE-770 & this stabilizer has worked for every fabric. It is especialy good for towels. It saves money because you don't have to use as much of it as other stabilizers that have to be hooped.
on July 23, 2017
I embroider a lot, and usually heavy designs on vinyl, and Wonder Weidner Stabilizer is fantastic!! I keeps my fabric from puckering and shifting (ruining an hour plus design run) and pulls off cleanly. I'm thrilled to have found this... especially for the price!!! I will absolutely be buying more... loads more!!!
on March 26, 2016
I used one piece of this and will never use again!! I have spent hours trying to get this stabilizer off of my fast frame! Goo gone, hoop cleaner, alcohol, soaking, scrubbing, nothing works!! Thank goodness I used it on an item that it was ok to leave it on because I would have never gotten it off of the item I embroidered.
on November 20, 2015
I can not say enough positive about this stabilizer. It is hands down the best quality for the money. I love the fact that it holds your project in place whether it is a beach towel or a hair ribbon. The versatility that it offers is amazing. I like a stiff stabilizer that is easy to tear away and any residual washes away within the first wash, or by simply placing a damp cloth over the stabilizer to soften to remove.
on August 10, 2016
Works well for machine embroidery. Great price as well.
on April 23, 2017
It didn't work for me for detailed designs, but it is really good for smaller not so detailed designs
on July 15, 2017
I just received this item today, and already love it! At such a bargain price, I expected it to not be super sticky, but it works well! I just embroidered a backpack where the hoop was too large to fit on the backpack, so I just stuck it to the stabilizer, and viola! I highly recommend.