LUNATEC® Self-cleaning Travel Washcloth. Stays odor-free and dries in minutes. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, RVing, fitness, boating and at home. Outstanding compliment to any travel towel or camp towel.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.03. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 self-cleaning washcloths per package.
- Stays odor-free, rinses clean and dries within a few minutes.
- Light exfoliating texture that cleans and reinvigorates you.
- Extremely durable.
- 11 x 11 inches | weighs less than an ounce | 2 washcloths
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||0.75 x 4.49 x 5.98 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
Lunatec’s washcloths are amazing for home and travel. They solve 3 big problems that cotton and microfiber towels can’t:
1) They stay clean unlike cotton and microfiber towels. That means you never need to wash it. You could be covered in mud, sweat, and sunblock and your washcloth will simply rinse clean after every use. Remember how your washcloth looked when you took a shower after mowing the yard. Not anymore.
2) They stay odor-free unlike cotton and microfiber.
3) They are bone dry in 10-15 minutes. Much faster than cotton or microfiber.
These qualities make them ideal for use in your RV, boat, gym bag, backpack, campsite or any type of travel. They are especially handy for military personnel.
Try Lunatec’s washcloth and add some convenience to your life and adventures.
Color: Blue Medium
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'm so glad I did!
Certainly, they are abrasive on the skin when you're used to a soft cotton cloth, but don't let this dissuade you. Truly, the texture reminds me of a loofah, which is nice. As they advertise, these cloths rinse clean after every use, don't retain odor, and dry super quickly. I purchased these for a two-month backpacking trip around Europe, but first I'm trying them out on a six-week trip to India. So far so good!
Regular washcloths get "stale" smelling so quickly, and it's hard to get the stale smell out.
These... problem solved.
They dry out quick enough that the "staleness" doesn't happen.
I'd definitely buy these if you WANT to use washcloths, but get annoyed with that one aspect of washcloths that you don't want to bother.
Slight warning... where it says they are "exfoliating", yes, they definitely are...
I get dry skin on my forearms in winter - using this allows me to keep little flakes from showing up if I wear a black dress shirt and roll up the sleeves.
But I also have to be careful when using on my face... they're a bit rough, so I just have to be more "careful" than I'd normally think to be. TRADE-OFFS. So maybe I'll just have to get used to how "scratchy" they are, because that's a good thing in some ways, and can be compensated for... and will upgrade this review to a five later?... maybe.
A definite purchase for home if you can't stand stale smelling washcloths.
And just a definite low maintenance purchase for a camping washcloth, which is their intended use. Five stars for their intended application.
- I mainly use it balled up and it being a large size ends up about equal in size to your typical artificial loofa/pouf/puff, which (imo) is an ideal size for grabbing & washing.
- When needed you can use the washcloth not balled up to get a great wash/scrub on your back, which I assume would be more difficult (if not impossible) using the smaller size.
Other things to know:
- It is a very scratchy material, which I like, but may not suit other's preferences. It is much more so than your standard artificial loofah/pouf/puff. I appreciate a good scrub, so this works out great for me. If you're the type that likes a good vigorous back scratching, this is for you. You can totally use a lighter touch and get a less scratchy lather when needed though.
- I wash it. I don't believe any washcloth is truly "self-cleaning." At the very least, some body hair builds up on them (gets woven into the material, probably from all that scrubbing). I just toss them in the wash with a normal load weekly (you get 2 of them fyi). They don't need to visit the dryer, but the accidental trip won't ruin them (at least, so far in my experience).
- Mine have developed a few minor frayed edges as the sides are not stitched/hemmed, but I'm confident they are just superficial. I'll probably just trim them a bit if they get too long.
- I only have used this product with a store-bought body wash. I assume it will preform fine with a bar soap/other products, but I've not used anything else with it personally. (Also, don't use bar soap anyway. It drys out the skin more and leaves behind 3x more soap scum in the shower!)
- The hang-loop is elastic. You can probably stretch it around a smaller shower head to hang dry. Defiantly make sure you have a spot to hang this up to dry though. It is quite long, so you'll need a higher up spot or maybe pick up a suction cup hook type thing.