- File Size: 699 KB
- Print Length: 208 pages
- Publication Date: November 19, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00PV5XLQ4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,258,434 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.00|
Save $9.01 (75%)
Selfish Faith: A Story of Love, Friendship and Forgiveness (The Girlfriend Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
What inspired me the most about this novel is how the author presents a necessary approach to sexual abstinence. By exploring the concept of being unequally yoked, the author equips people with the right mindset and attitude that paves the way to preserving one’s virtue. I enjoyed reading this sequel and would recommend this book to women of all ages.
Tina is Sharlee’s roommate and a non-believer but the girls don’t let this hinder their friendship. Sharlee and Tina’s relationship is fine until she sets her eyes on Lukas. Tina is not aware that Sharlee and Lukas dated and once she finds out it causes problems for everyone. Sharlee must decide if she can handle Lukas dating someone besides herself.
Sharlee decides to visit home since her grandmother is ill and family secrets surface. Sharlee is trying to deal with college life, her grandmother getting better and her ex-boyfriend paying attention to her roommate. Can anything else go wrong?
Selfish Faith gives readers a better look into Sharlee’s life and how she handles decisions and conflicts. Sharlee stays true to her beliefs which makes readers relate to her more. This book is definitely one that young adults need to read. I recommend this book and its previous companion Whose Am I? to others.
This book was provided by the author for review purposes only.
5 Stars=Non-Stop Page Turner
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult