Selkirk Amped Pickleball Paddle | Fiberglass Pickleball Paddle with a Polypropylene X5 Core | Pickleball Rackets Made in The USA
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA 】 More than the premier Pickleball brand – we are Pickleball. Every Selkirk paddle is made with the finest materials and proprietary, leading-edge technology. We’re invested in creating and developing the best-performing Pickleball paddles to provide you with top-of-the-line equipment, fuelling your obsession with the sport you love, and giving you an edge in every match.
- 【 FIBERGLASS PICKLEBALL PADDLE 】 Pioneering an entirely new technology, never before seen in the Pickleball industry. The AMPED paddle combines a state of the art FiberFlex Fiberglass face with a thicker Polypropylene X5 Core providing optimal ball cushioning. The sleek fiberglass surface generates unmatched ball spin, and defuses your opponents spin effortlessly and accurately.
- 【 X5 HONEYCOMB CORE 】 Built for consistent speed using advanced polypropylene honeycomb technology, the AMPED revolutionary Polypropylene X5 Core reduces the amplitude and frequency of vibrational waves, resulting in a smoother feel.
- 【 USAPA APPROVED 】 All Selkirk Pickleball paddles are Tested and Approved by the United States of America Pickleball Association for Tournament Pickleball Play at US and international pickleball events. Pro players like Tyson McGuffin, Enrique Ruize, Joanne Russel, and Kaitlin Christian use Selkirk's pickleball paddles. Now you can get the same paddle for your game.
- 【 EPIC 】 Keeping with the traditional paddle shape, the Epic AMPED combines a long handle with a large surface area. This paddle has the perfect blend of power and control – it has great balance with its longer handle that makes for great two-handed swings and a perfectly proportioned hitting area
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have the little longer version one and the lightweight one. Had it over a year now and recently had a 'too hard' of a "good shot" tap by a friend and dinged it pretty bad. So with that and all the play with it, it's pretty banged up after a year of hard play. I play almost everyday.
So I just received my second one today, brand new, just out of the box, and it feels the same as my first one. Happy about that and ready to go whack some balls and see how it behaves. Feels like it will be exactly the same as the older one. I'll revise this if it is other than that, but it feels like a duplicate to my other, except it has no white mixed in with the blue color that I got both times now, which it even better as it should show less wear being all blue, probably. It's a five star paddle IMO. Each to their own though.
It's the only paddle that I have bought two of back-to-back and it's slowed my embarrassing purchases of paddles too. Why break from a great love affair? No regrets! Zero - none - nada.
Note update: This new paddle is just better than my old one of the same. I think my old one got a bit softer with all the play I do and the 'good play slaps' with partners paddles. I am going to try and not do hard paddle slaps with my partners so much anymore. Still, I see myself probably getting a new one after about 9 months just to be sure I have a proper paddle.