- File Size: 308 KB
- Print Length: 96 pages
- Publisher: Warm Snow Publishers; 2 edition (December 19, 2010)
- Publication Date: December 19, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004GUS7TQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,052,591 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Sell Your Crafts Online Kindle Edition
|Length: 96 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This book tells you basically everything you would need to know to sell crafts online and have your site actually be seen by Google/etc and customers; where to get back links; sites to sell your crafts from (free and paid); communities & where & what to do there; what directories to list on; how to SEO your posts; how to get publicity, etc.
It doesn't tell you how to craft, just how to get online & get it into customers view and search engine views.
Recommended. I think you will really like it. Best wishes!
From the business necessities to marketing and promoting your product. The author gives you everything you need to get started.
And the links for further information throughout are great.
If you are looking to venture into online selling I recommend this guide to get you started! Good Stuff!
James Dillehay has undergone all these since he joined the bandwagon in 1984. He has continued to hone his skills in the area as a researcher, guerrilla marketing guru and author, while weaving his handcrafted items and selling them online very successfully. He has more than fifty websites showcasing his crafts. A potential seller of artifacts online is bound to feel secure in the hands of such an experienced and practical trainer.
Dillehay has organized his book very scientifically into parts. While one part offers a comprehensive list of places to promote and sell crafts online, the other part shows how to organize all the possible marketing venues into a manageable system. There is a storehouse of information and guidance on both the fronts, in fact more than 500 killer ideas.
One thing I specially liked about the book is the inclusion of a very innovative `Marketing Calendar' which provides a semblance of order in the chaotic world for the of internet marketing. It also gives a roadmap for future for the seller.
The discussion on the practical uses of popular social marketing is an eye opener for the new entrant in the trade. The use of social marketing in ecommerce can only be ignored at one's peril. The book also delves deep into the world of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) skills which are now sure tools of success in internet selling.
The book contains comprehensive guidelines on internet marketing in general and info on crafts marketing in particular. The utmost care the author has taken in reminding about small but essential facets of business such as business etiquettes, free publicity, and offline advertisement are praiseworthy.
I found the book as the last word on online selling of handicrafts, and a very useful guide for any type of e-commerce at the present times.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Business of Art
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Arts & Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Art > Instruction & Reference > Business of Art
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies