From the Back Cover
--Alexis McGee, author and publisher of foreclosures.com
"This great book shows sellers how to move their property in today's softer markets. VERY creative and right-on for sellers to sell quicker and for more money."
--Wendy Patton, bestselling author and real estate broker
"Brilliant advice for selling your house fast for the best possible price."
--Gary Licata, appraiser and author
SELL YOUR HOUSE EVEN WHEN THE MARKET'S DEAD!
Stop sweating! You can find a buyer for your home and you can get a good price, even when the market is down and your mortgage is up. All you need is a good plan and the motivation to make it happen for yourself. You can't just sit back and wait for a buyer. You have to go out there and find one.
In this practical, life-saving guide, real estate wiz's William Bronchick & Raymond Cooper offers a proven plan for finding a buyer using aggressive marketing techniques, advertising, repairs and upgrades, home staging tactics, and a wealth of other creative, effective strategies. It's time to stop whining and start doing something different. You can take control of the process and win. Here's how:
- Develop a customized plan of action starting with the critical Documentation & Disclosures
- How to, & with Whom, to Do your Due Diligence & the Critical Pricing Paradigm
- Prepare your house and make a killer first impression
- Be aggressive and market your home to the best potential buyers & brokers
- How & When to Negotiate terms that make sense, and will stick, until your closing date.