- File Size: 3453 KB
- Print Length: 273 pages
- Publisher: Riverhead Books (December 31, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 31, 2012
- Sold by: Penguin Group (USA) LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0087GJ8KM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#20,320 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #6 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Skills & Techniques
- #8 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Management
- #16 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference > Business Skills
|Print List Price:||$16.00|
Save $1.01 (6%)
Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price set by seller.
To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 273 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $10.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Being a person who is commonly pressed for time, I bought the summary version and it contained more than enough info for me to kick sales into overdrive. The book taught me that successful sales do not rely on tacky sales pitches or coercion, but are instead motivated by eliciting trust and a sense of commonality with my clients. The best part of the book is the chapter on Attunement, which describes many techniques for initiating rapport with, would be clients. Since buying the book I have seen a healthy increase in the number of sales and lessons I receive. These concepts were in front of me the whole time; I just needed to read this book to realize it. A definite buy!
Pink argues that how we sell has changed dramatically. Where once the seller had all the power, now it is the customer who is arriving with a bundle of market research - if they arrive at all, for many buyers are avoiding personal contact altogether and simply purchasing online.
What does this mean for those of us learning to be sellers and those needing to refine their techniques? Pink's approach is personal, practical and pragmatic. He offers compelling research to back up his approach and also offers clear advice on how to translate theory into practise. I worked through many of Pink's exercises while reading through the book and felt very self righteous when I was asked unexpectedly to provide some sales copy and was able to hand it over on the spot! And felt even better when told it was exactly what they needed!
I'm always encouraging people to read outside their normal patterns. It expands your horizons and opens you up to new ideas and approaches. If you're going to explore one book outside your comfort zone this year, I suggest that To Sell is Human is the one. Trust me, it's worth it.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Books > Business & Money > Skills
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Creativity & Genius
- Books > Self-Help > Creativity
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Interpersonal Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference > Business Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Skills & Techniques
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Creativity & Genius
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Interpersonal Relations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Mate Seeking
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Creativity