It will change the way you think about selling. You don’t need fancy persuasion tactics, a perfect sales pitch or be the best salesman in the world.
You need to know the eternal sales techniques that will always work to get more and better clients.
If you sell, or want to sell, this sales book is for you, easy to read, powerful, and especially entertaining. Anyone in sales will find inspiration and motivation in this unique Literary Experience that provides the keys to excellent sales results. Full of principles, ideas, a lot of humor and surprising concepts.
A trip to the past to discover the future. When the fiction meets the art of selling the result is an original, entertaining and effective sales book. Discover the Tiger's value, the secrets of the old Book and the Samurai’s mission.Readers opinion (from the original edition, 4.8 stars):
“A must read. The way of telling the sales tips is very original.”
“Very interesting for both salespeople and any kind of reader.”
“There is a lot of experience behind the advices.”
A sales book addressed to:
- For beginners in sales: If you are new in sales or have small experience, this book is the first one to read. It will help you see the clear picture, to discover the real concept and basics of sales and the authentic way to sell more and better. The why's and the how's of the art of selling. Learn the main principles prior to developing any bad habits. No any trick techniques can replace the focused understanding of the sales fundamental and the eternal sales techniques.
- For anyone looking to increase their sales knowledge: if you are interested in sales, it will give you a better understanding of the main elements. If sometimes you sell and sometimes don’t, and you never know why, regardless of what you're selling, this book will help you sell more and better.
- Recommended even to experienced salesmen: especially to those who have taken vices along the years and need a refresher or reinforce their skills. If you seek for that extra edge to excel in your career, it will help you to review your approach to sales.
- Recommended for sales training and sales coaching: a much better way to explain the concepts to your sales team; it will save you time and effort, providing a most enjoyable way to build the solid base and reference for your sales training.
Not addressed to:
- Not for the Master sellers (they are already aware of all the concepts of this book)
- This is not step-by-step instructions. If you are looking for simple tricks for closing sales, this is not your book.
- Not for you if you think you have zombie-like clients.
You can study tricks forever, but new situations always arise for which there is no script, unless you know the time and field-tested selling techniques that have always worked: selling is an old knowledge that today we have complicated a bit more, with new technologies, internet, neuromarketing and a thousand other things. This sales book teaches you the sales formula to sell beyond all that.
Learn in a short time what it takes years to discover about the art of selling. You don’t know why you’re not able to sell more? How to get more and better clients? This book answers your questions. We start telling a mysterious story of old secrets and finally we will unveil the valuable sales formula to get customer loyalty.
Differentiate now from your competitors. Please scroll back up and click buy to get results today! Discover the Eternal Sales Techniques...