|Print List Price:||$9.98|
Save $5.99 (60%)
Sell More Books With Less Social Media: Spend less time marketing and more time writing Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Fortunately, some time in the last year, I came across either an article or a podcast that featured Chris Syme. She has over twenty years in the marketing and promotion business, has provided opinions to news organizations and online sites, and I think she handled PR for a college sports team at one point. She is a professional, and a couple of years ago, she made the switch to helping authors with their book marketing.
I read Chris's previous book SMART Social Media for Authors and loved what she said in that book enough to enroll in her online course, Mastering Social Media for Authors. I love the way Chris presents information and her view of what authors should spend their time on and what they shouldn't. She's also good about giving step by step instructions and she offers a ton of great and free advice in the Smarty Pants Book Marketing Podcast and also in her Facebook groups. In short, I'm a fan.
I jumped at the chance to read Sell More Books with Less Social Media, which Chris provided in advance. Since I've taken her course and read her previous book for authors, much of the information was a repeat for me. But all of it is something that I need repeated so that I actually sit down and get the stuff done. The Sell More Books book is a great, condensed step-by-step process to setting up SMART social media.
One of the best things about this book, and about Chris's approach to social media, is that she tells you exactly what you need: a website, a Facebook page, and an email list. It's that simple. Everything else you can do by choice.
Now, I feel like I should give you a warning. There is a ton of information in this book and in the awesome, accompanying video course. If you read it all at once, it might seem overwhelming and impossible, so I really do urge you to take it one chapter at a time. There is an up front time-cost in the system, but once you set everything up, you'll have the confidence that you're doing the important things that need to be done.
Aside from the hours of valuable video content, the book provides many great tips including posting welcome messages and pinning posts, setting up outpost channels (for all those social media channels you don't want to spend time on), and other lists of dos and don'ts. For someone who wants to build a long term writing career, this book is a great asset to have on your how-to-succeed shelf.
-- Read via Kindle Unlimited
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Education & Reference > Business Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills