Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: How to Sell More, in Less Time, With No Rejection : Using Common Sense Telephone Techniques, Volume 2
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on December 24, 2001
I've read over 500 books on selling, persuasion, and influence. This is the best book on telesales that I've ever read. It's in my top 5 sales books of all time.
Initially I thought the book was expensive..., but after I read it, I realized it's worth 50 times what I paid for it!
on November 21, 2000
I bought How to Sell More in Less Time with No Rejection Volumes 1 & 2. They not only have very practical applications that I use, but is also a breath of fresh air compared to the hard sell approach, characterised by some 'famous' authors. I have a lot of corporate clients, and if I used the hard sell approach, I would be laughed out of their office. I recommend anyone in sales get these books
on August 30, 2003
This book has some sensible advice and workable techniques for persausive and profitable telephone communications that you can use right away, regardless of your industry, particulary if you rely on cold-calling to get that appointment. The sections that I've found helpful include developing a selling telephone image, how to avoid language that sounds "salesly" or threatening, leaving voicemail messages that have impact, how to deal with screeners to get to the correct decision-makers. Even better are the templates that you fill in, depending upon your product or service, to stimulate interest at the beginning of your call, using a recommended menu of words and phrases (this was invalable for me). Other sections I have dog-eared include setting appointments over the phone, handling follow-up calls, dealing with different objections, and some great closing ideas. A great investment.
on October 25, 2000
There's so much "exactly-how-to-do-it" information that I wish there was an audiocassette version so I could listen while I'm driving. The techniques are really new and unique, not just rehash of old stuff I've seen before.
I can't count how many times I've picked up a book that I thought was new only to be disappointed - like an old record that skips! The author broke new ground here and has given us readers an edge over the competition.
on August 30, 2003
on October 23, 2000
"The examples are very easy to incorporate into any one's sales process right out of the books. These ideas will help any sales person communicate more effectively with clients, prospects, and even co-workers and family. The tools in these books can be utilized by the newest member of your sales staff, and even teach some of those old dogs new tricks. With everything from creating opening statements to the quickest way to a strong confident close, "How to Sell More in Less Time with No Rejection, Volumes 1 and 2," are simply by far, the best most practical easy-to-use sales books have ever read."
on March 20, 2002
I read alot of books and in right now my current interest is in sales. This book teaches you one thing - sell by questioning and then providing the solution! It is that simple to sell really!
After reading it I gave copies of the book to all our salespeople and results are improving...
on October 23, 2000
"I read Volume 1 and 2 of "How to Sell More ..." several months ago and I apply the principles every day. Simply put, they are excellent. I have jumped head first into sales and my success has much to do with these tips. I have listened to many tapes and read many books and none of them was as helpful as this information. Using these techniques I am able to be a business consultant and not just a salesman peddling my wares. I have highly recommended these books to friends and family and will continue to do so to anyone involved in business development."
on October 24, 2000
"How to Sell More in Less Time with No Rejection... Vol 2" has made my calls more straight to the point and I am getting to the right people that are making the decisions that involve our product. I now do not have to make a bunch of cold calls to get to the correct person."
on April 12, 2009
I am going to give this 5 stars. I thought volume #1 was really good. This book is great. Everything you need to know from a Telesales standpoint. Get this book now. Highly Recommend.